Australian International Hotel School (AIHS) (1 Viewer)

Smavie

Under Achiever
HSC
I'm planning on going to the AIHS next year in canberra cause i wanna do hotel management. Is anyone else planning on going here or are currently studying there? I'm just curious about the prerequisetes for entry and what not.

Dio-Rama

HSC
i was thinking of going there, burt i dont whether i will anymore coz i want to be a chef, but go to the website and they have everyhting on there. or ring and ask them to send you some info. i got heaps at a careers day.

_manda_87_

HSC
Dio-Rama said:
coz i want to be a chef, .
Im at the intercontinental hotel school in sydney and they offer a specific course for those wanting to be chef's. dnt know if you already knew that or not, thought id pop it in :p

vg_woz_here

HSC
u need a minimum of UAI 70....thats what it says on the applic form..

is there anyone here that goes there?!?!

and is the Intercontinental Hotel School good?? are u on FEE-HELP or did ur parents pay for ur Tuition Fees??!

lalala

Smavie

Under Achiever
HSC
w00t!

i got my acceptance letter in the mail last week! Is anyone else applying for the AIHS for their febuary intake in 2007? I'm heaps stoaked to know i'm in already, full takes the pressure off my last couple of exams! Haha, oh man.. can't beleive i'll be moving to canberra next year. Hell i don't even have my L's yet!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)