Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i see how you conveniently ignored the posts in this thread where it was brought up that the evidence Aisha was underrage was in fact questionable
what evidence? butt-hurt whinging that their precious warlord sex-slave holder of a prophet would never do anything mean to anyone?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
lmao

comparing immculate conception of a prophet

to a middle age prophet raping a child

gg
immaculate conception refers to the conception of Mary by her mother, Anne. you're referring to the virgin birth of Jesus.

regardless, the virgin birth of Jesus by Mary at the age of 13 (a belief that muslims also hold) is pretty different to a 53 year old man, Muhammad, having sex with a 9 year old girl, Aisha.

p.s. the dispute of Aisha's age is a red herring; muslims are evidently okay with the fact that aisha being 9 at the time of consummation.

Garygaz

HSC
immaculate conception refers to the conception of Mary by her mother, Anne. you're referring to the virgin birth of Jesus.

regardless, the virgin birth of Jesus by Mary at the age of 13 (a belief that muslims also hold) is pretty different to a 53 year old man, Muhammad, having sex with a 9 year old girl, Aisha.

p.s. the dispute of Aisha's age is a red herring; muslims are evidently okay with the fact that aisha being 9 at the time of consummation.

see you just don't get it, you clearly don't understand the context in which the great mohommad raped a 9 year old

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
see you just don't get it, you clearly don't understand the context in which the great mohommad raped a 9 year old
muhammad? you mean the perfect human and best of mankind?

Tasteless

HSC
Person A points out something repulsive about islam, Person B says "but but that's out of context, you gotta read da hadiths for further clarification/explanation".

Person A brings up Aisha's age is in hadith, Person B says "fuck the hadiths, only Quran can be trusted and it doesn't specify".

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
given that

a) It's just a mythological tale (i.e. didnt actually happen)

b) not even rape

then, no, you're wrong.
How is it not even rape? Rape is sex without CONSENT. I doubt god was all like "hey marry wanna let me put a baby in you?" naw he was all like "you pregnant now lol carrying my son" and pulled a zeus.

abrahamic religion is all fucked up. thats why shit written thousands of years ago shouldnt be a moral authority, nor should a church. catholic church was pretty a-ok with slavery and all.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
isildurr said:
How is it not even rape? Rape is sex without CONSENT. I doubt god was all like "hey marry wanna let me put a baby in you?"
The gospel of Luke accounts that god obtained consent from Mary prior to divine conception through his messenger, the angel Gabriel.

Luke 1:26-38

26*In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27*to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28 The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you."

29*Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30*But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. 31*You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. 32*He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33*and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."

34*"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"

35*The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.36Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month.37*For nothing is impossible with God."

38*"I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
The gospel of Luke accounts that god obtained consent from Mary prior to divine conception through his messenger, the angel Gabriel.
first of all it's irrelevant, because the point is that there was no sex, hence virgin birth.

notwithstanding the first, at least god sought Mary's consent, and she did explicitly consent. Aisha's silence was taken to be her consent.

thirdly, Mary's consent would probably be negated under s 61HA(6)(c) of the NSW crimes act.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
How is it not even rape? Rape is sex without CONSENT.
Right, and there was no sex. God didn't stick his holy penis in her, he just made her pregnant.

Not even close to rape, and not comparable to something which actually happened.

abrahamic religion is all fucked up. thats why shit written thousands of years ago shouldnt be a moral authority, nor should a church. catholic church was pretty a-ok with slavery and all.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
first of all it's irrelevant, because the point is that there was no sex, hence virgin birth.

notwithstanding the first, at least god sought Mary's consent, and she did explicitly consent. Aisha's silence was taken to be her consent.

thirdly, Mary's consent would probably be negated under s 61HA(6)(c) of the NSW crimes act.
i wouldve said stat rape but jews believe that after youre 13 you be a man/woman already so its a-ok.

god also says its ok to sell your daughter into slavery. such a paragon of moral virtue.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i wouldve said stat rape but jews believe that after youre 13 you be a man/woman already so its a-ok.

god also says its ok to sell your daughter into slavery. such a paragon of moral virtue.
the point being, muhammad was a rapist paedophile, rather than a creepy sky wizard who magically puts babies in little girls bellies

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Islam is a shit religion that must be abolished, which is what will occur in world war 3. It will be everyone against the muslims.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

Leave Judaism out of it, it shouldn't be associated with this filth.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
world war 3 will be about exterminating the jews once and for all

in b4 permban 4ever

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
the real question is will muslims make it to the space age

Tasteless

HSC
Islam is a shit religion that must be abolished, which is what will occur in world war 3. It will be everyone against the muslims.
War's bad though, hopefully natural disasters will take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)