Australian Muslim man travels to Syria to carry out suicide bombing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
jesus was a weed smoking, peace loving humanitarian who died for our sins
muhammad was a blood thirsty warlord who believed in genies and had sex with a 9 year old

i rest my case

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
If people are not negatively biased, why are Muslims screened more at airports and sometimes humiliated?? WHy are christians and other faiths not "suspected" at airports??........... We all truly know the answer to this!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
If people are not negatively biased, why are Muslims screened more at airports and sometimes humiliated?? WHy are christians and other faiths not "suspected" at airports??........... We all truly know the answer to this!
why are women negatively biased against men walking behind them at night? Why do other women not make them feel afraid? We all truly know the answer to this!

yasminee96

HSC
why are women negatively biased against men walking behind them at night? Why do other women not make them feel afraid? We all truly know the answer to this!
I'd be pretty frightened if some woman was following me around in the middle of the night when i'm all alone...

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I get sniffed for explosives at airports all the time because I look like a dodgy cunt. I presume it is the same for Muslims. There's also the suicide bombing/hijacking thing too.

yasminee96

HSC
Wow, I am done with this thread, to have such ignorant people.

If Muhammad really did made other people drink his piss, if I also believed in the lies of the net, rather than use my own brain to read the Quran and the Islamic books about the Prophet Muhammad, then I couldn't agree more with you. However that was not the case. He was the best character that the Arabia and the world had ever witnessed. In fact, many people during the early days of Islam believed in his call to Islam because of his good character. As such his religion had the highest growth rate back then and also now.

That website that u posted is not only full of bias but also full of ignorence.
As for the suicide bombings and terrorism acts listed there, I already talked about that. Also, some groups listed there were Jihaidst (I am not talking about the Wahabbi and Salafi Talibans and Alqaedas), yes the good Jihadists. The ones who fought for defending their land and saving their women and children from the zionist, American and communist invasions. If you think defending one self is bad, then believe that, cause I don't.

And as for those verses of the quran that were there out of their context, most were actually revealed during the times when the non Muslims threatened to kill the muslims just because of their beliefs, just because even then, they were the fastest growing religion. That is why God sent down the verse to tell the believers to STRIVE and protect themselves. Nevertheless, that still applies, muslims are compelled to defend themselves and strive against those who try to invade their lands and kill their women and children.

As for the sharia, yes I believe in the Sharia. It is part of the Islamic belief. And u know what? It is also part of the Judaism and Christianity belief.

Tell me that stoning adulteres were not practiced in the early parts of Judaism. "The Torah sentences death by stoning to: Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman engaged to another man (both should be stoned, Deut. 22:23-24) <ref. wiki>
Tell me that the Islamic hijab is not part of the Jeudo-Christian values. (google the "virgin mary" will you see her with a scarf? or not? why?)
Tell me that the concept of defending your self is not compatible with your rationality.

I urge anyone, I dare anyone to really investigate about Islam through non biased sources. To read their Holy book the Quran, to go to their mosques and actually meet a practicing muslims. Watch the hundreds of documentaries of the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, Scientists from the east and the west who converted to Islam. Know why they did so.

Anyways I won't post anymore on this thread as I find it waste of time, I leave with saying peace be upon you.
+999999999999999 .

Muhammad (s) was also the first to attempt to introduce equality between man and woman. His teachings, based on the Quran, taught people to treat women with respect and with love and taught man that women are a gift to mankind. His wife, Aishah (r) is, till this day, one of the most influential women of all time.
inb4 someone references a verse from the Quran that suggests a vile response to women - it's taken out of context. Read the entire verse, the verses before and after it, and while you're at it, read the WHOLE Quran before using one sentence out of it :)
And I believe in Sharia law as well, but the Quran says the law of where you live comes before Sharia law. There's no harm in pushing for it, but it's actually wrong to perform punishments or take action based on sharia law, if it doesn't comply with your country's law.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Muhammad (s) was also the first to attempt to introduce equality between man and woman.
so the fact that muslim majority countries are amongst the worst in the world for women's rights is...a racial thing then?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
apparently he married a 7 year old to protect her.

and 99plus... LOL zionist invasion. That's fucking rich, same for the US stuff. everybody keeps forgetting the Saudis, Jordanians, kuwaities, bahrainies and emiraties governments want the US military to foot the bill to keep stability in the region.

Yeah jews still follow the torah word for word these days, all these jews going around stoning people for working on shabbat and being adulterers.

sylent

HSC
Glorious is God!
God-willing you guys will ease up on this Islamic hate one day. Making up facts to inspire hatred and acting so condescendingly isn't cool.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
As most terrorists now days tend to be muslims.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Wow, I am done with this thread, to have such ignorant people.

If muhammad really did made other people drink his piss, if I also believed in the lies of the net, rather than use my own brain to read the quran and the Islamic books about the prophet muhammad, then I couldn't agree more with you. However that was not the case. He was the best character that the Arabia and the world had ever witnessed. In fact, many people during the early days of Islam believed in his call to Islam because of his good character. As such his religion had the highest growth rate back then and also now.

That website that u posted is not only full of bias but also full of ignorence.
As for the suicide bombings and terrorism acts listed there, I already talked about that. Also, some groups listed there were Jihaidst (I am not talking about the Wahabbi and Salafi Talibans and Alqaedas), yes the good Jihadists. The ones who fought for defending their land and saving their women and children from the zionist, American and communist invasions. If you think defending one self is bad, then believe that, cause I don't.

And as for those verses of the quran that were there out of their context, most were actually revealed during the times when the non Muslims threatened to kill the muslims just because of their beliefs, just because even then, they were the fastest growing religion. That is why God sent down the verse to tell the believers to STRIVE and protect themselves. Nevertheless, that still applies, muslims are compelled to defend themselves and strive against those who try to invade their lands and kill their women and children.

As for the sharia, yes I believe in the Sharia. It is part of the Islamic belief. And u know what? It is also part of the Judaism and Christianity belief.

Tell me that stoning adulteres were not practiced in the early parts of Judaism. "The Torah sentences death by stoning to: Sexual intercourse between a man and a woman engaged to another man (both should be stoned, Deut. 22:23-24)
Tell me that the Islamic hijab is not part of the Jeudo-Christian values. (google the "virgin mary" will you see her with a scarf? or not? why?)
Tell me that the concept of defending your self is not compatible with your rationality.

I urge anyone, I dare anyone to really investigate about Islam through non biased sources. To read their Holy book the Quran, to go to their mosques and actually meet a practicing muslims. Watch the hundreds of documentaries of the Christians, Jews, Hindus, Atheists, Scientists from the east and the west who converted to Islam. Know why they did so.

Anyways I won't post anymore on this thread as I find it waste of time, I leave with saying peace be upon you.
The problem may not be you. As you or another poster believed, it is 10% of muslims giving the other 90% a bad name.

The challenge for you and the other 90% of muslims is to reign in that 10%. If fellow muslims won't, then Australia will be forced to act against the religion as a whole.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Glorious is God!
God-willing you guys will ease up on this Islamic hate one day. Making up facts to inspire hatred and acting so condescendingly isn't cool.
which one of these facts is untrue:

muhammad was a blood thirsty warlord
muhammad had sex with a 9 year old child
muhammad belived in genies and magic
muhammad thought he was exempt from his quranic obligations and the revelations of allah, as evidenced by him having 9 wives at once
muhammad had evident difficulties discerning revelations from god and Satan

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Glorious is God!
It is not islamic hate. Infact it is muslims that seem to hate Australia and the Australian way of life.

crazy_paki123

HSC
you guys are so biased lol. All of youse against islam should consider watching "My Name Is Khan" which pretty much portrays this thread in a movie sense. After watching it then tell your view on muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)