Australian Open Thread (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
...watching Clijsters now. I have a specific liking for her, I think she's pretty attractive too; might just be me, but I think she's probably the most real women's player because she doesn't seem fake like some of them. Plus she has that aussie touch.

Must also add, some of the women need to invest in better bras, and Venus needed some freakin' non-flesh coloured undies.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My internet is too slow.

I'm very jealous right now. So jules, are you in love? =P

Gigacube

HSC
...watching Clijsters now. I have a specific liking for her, I think she's pretty attractive too; might just be me, but I think she's probably the most real women's player because she doesn't seem fake like some of them. Plus she has that aussie touch.

Must also add, some of the women need to invest in better bras, and Venus needed some freakin' non-flesh coloured undies.
Venus needs a better outfit overall. It's mainly the women who look more like men that need better bras or to wear bras. Like Francesca Schiavone.

My internet is too slow.

I'm very jealous right now. So jules, are you in love? =P
Nah sorry, I'm straight. :p

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
But like Clijsters already has someone. Lucky bastard.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
But like Clijsters already has someone. Lucky bastard.
Yeah, I know. It's a shame of course. I also enjoy the fact that tennis is one of the most attractive and sexual sports going around. It's the amalgamation of sexy clothes, jiggling boobs, ripped muscles, grunts, squeals, screams and cheers.

Also because tennis is my favourite sport.

Gigacube

HSC
You should all go to the Sydney Medibank International next year. Ground passes are only $9.90. So cheap & you do get to see some big names practising or walking around & signing stuff. I saw Jelena Jankovic last year & got her sig. I think to get into the stadium on the first day it's $30.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Why is it that I think of tennis exactly the same way as you do Aqua? =P

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You should all go to the Sydney Medibank International next year. Ground passes are only $9.90. So cheap & you do get to see some big names practising or walking around & signing stuff. I saw Jelena Jankovic last year & got her sig. I think to get into the stadium on the first day it's $30.
I'll be going to many of the tennis matches next year, and definitely the Australian Open... even if I do have summer semester classes - they can wait, I love tennis.

Why is it that I think of tennis exactly the same way as you do Aqua? =P
I think we all think like me about tennis. It's a sexy game.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Where do we get those large oversized tennis balls that require two hands? I'll get those signed - because that's what they sign on TV...

Gigacube

HSC
But I did go jules and didn't see Wozniacki. =(
You gotta be lucky or come every day & try & find her,

I'll be going to many of the tennis matches next year, and definitely the Australian Open... even if I do have summer semester classes - they can wait, I love tennis.

I think we all think like me about tennis. It's a sexy game.
Haha 'tis.

Where do we get those large oversized tennis balls that require two hands? I'll get those signed - because that's what they sign on TV...
From tennis events. If you're willing to pay $30 for one. Or was it $50? I think the small ones are $30 & the ones most people get are $50. They even sell permanent markers for $10.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Go Clijsters. I want revenge against Makarova for knocking out Ivanovic lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)