Australian Question (1 Viewer)

bextahunt

neo_o said:
Really? I thought it was completely standard, or did you guys primarily learn about context and values?
Im not sure.. I think I answered it properly, but I found it hard to link to peoples issues. I found that Our Town is easy to link eg seize the day, transcience of life, importance of companionship etc etc... but street car named desire i dont like and found it a little hard linking it the question. However I did chuck in all the important stuff like symbols eg lighting, sound colour, etc etc and mentioned a production I saw and how it was biased because stanley was portrayed as handsome strong and blanche week and vulnerable.. blah blah blah

haha.

mugrug

I did Bush Vs City... would have been fine had I not had Biology right before it... serious lack of drama study. I managed though, just wasn't the best i could have done.

I interpreted it to mean finding a sense of belonging... as in Australian dramas search for national identity expressed through the characters in the test. that way I got to talke about context, British Melodrama, Vaudeville etc... basically I crapped on a lot but hopefully wrote something intelligible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)