Australia's 2010 World Cup Qualifying Campaign (2 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
blakegman said:
"KUALA LUMPUR: AFC has announced the draw mechanics for the fourth and final round of the 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifiers which takes place on Friday, June 27, 2008, at AFC House at 1700 hours.
"
omg so excites. history in the gayking.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Australia vs China

STARTING SIDE: Michael Petkovic, Nikolai Topor-Stanley, Jade North, Matthew Spiranovic, Ruben Zadkovich, Mile Jedinak, James Troisi, Carl Valeri, James Holland, Bruce Djite, Harry Kewell.

dead rubber :D

stazi

Nightman
HSC
australia's first home defeat in a WC lolifier in 25 years? rly?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
What a shuit squad

Zadkoshit could hardly get a game at Sydney Fc yet can make the socceroos starting line up ? ffs zadkip is shit.

Troisi plays like its under 8's and hes the only fast player, kicking the ball 50 yards ahead to chase.

Fuck i hate asian countries though, slimiest cunts.

HSC
our manager put on the under 12's team and told them not to try because the game didnt matter.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Wearingmyrolex said:
our manager put on the under 12's team and told them not to try because the game didnt matter.
It still matters to our FIFA ranking and the 70,000 people that payed to see them play. I'd be extremely dissapointed if i had gone to that game, Australia played like dog shit, even for a reserve team.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
OLOL.

Bwahahaha. The Chinese penalty. Awesome (ignore the fact it was a blatant dive).
To be fair he nor any of the Chinese players appealed for a penalty. The ref just pointed to the spot.

Oh well it was a dead rubber game. And nobody plays football for fucking FIFA rankings. Haha I gotta laugh at that one. OMG we win and jump up 10 places w00t w00t!

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
im not a football enthusiast, so i'd like to know what was technically wrong with australias gameplay

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
blakegman said:
It still matters to our FIFA ranking and the 70,000 people that payed to see them play. I'd be extremely dissapointed if i had gone to that game, Australia played like dog shit, even for a reserve team.
I have an exam tomorrow, but was still considering heading to the game.

Luckily, common sense prevailed when I saw the Aus lineup.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
strange that he even put kewell on that team. it actually seemed like they really tried to play well, but only individually. the goal of every person on that team (plus the two abos, who aren't really people) was to show off how orsum they can play, so that they'll get selected for the next round of qualifiers. it just meant that everyone tried too hard to stand out, and what we got was a retarded mix of people charging for the ball like morons

stazi

Nightman
HSC
A High Way Man said:
im not a football enthusiast, so i'd like to know what was technically wrong with australias gameplay
Imagine india playing against australia in cricket. It's a test match, so it can be played over multiple days. India decides to run for it every time they hit the ball, and the bowlers start throwing the ball underarm. When fielding, all of India's players just stand behind the wicket in a straight line.

That's what was wrong.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
To be fair he nor any of the Chinese players appealed for a penalty. The ref just pointed to the spot.

Oh well it was a dead rubber game. And nobody plays football for fucking FIFA rankings. Haha I gotta laugh at that one. OMG we win and jump up 10 places w00t w00t!
That really wasn't the point though, the fifa ranking was just the first thing to pop into my head. Though i think in Australia the ranking has more importance then elsewhre as it's an indicator to people who dont really follow football where we are at and how we are improving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)