• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia's Brainiest Kid (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
tabularasa said:
Those kids were evil knocking out thats guys topics.
its all about the points lol but i must admit if someone was taking my topics i would be pissed off too

did anyone see in the first episode how the kid who lost was crying lol what a loser and the one who won that round just recently has an evil smile about him he is cruel he pissed me off if i saw him down the street i would have to slap that smile off his face lol

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
australia's braniest kid....they could have used a more intellectual word imo

J

jhakka

redruM said:
australia's braniest kid....they could have used a more intellectual word imo
Australia's Snottiest Kid.
Australia's Most Arrogant Kid.

France's Snootiest Kid....

:)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
The losers did really well, some of them were 30 secs from bursting into tears...

Fry

i thought Chris's final general knowledge question was quite hard. i doubt many of the other kids knew who Kevin Costner is.

neuro_logik

HSC
Fry said:
i thought Chris's final general knowledge question was quite hard. i doubt many of the other kids knew who Kevin Costner is.
Cause they suck, and Kevin Kostner sucks.... well except in the movie the The Untouchables that was a really good movie, but what killed it for him was Water World

spiny norman

HSC
Dances With Wolves was great too.

But yes, given they were born after Kevin Costner's rise and fall, I'm not surprised the kid didn't know who he was.

Plebeian

The codebreaking thing (that set the order for the round where they have to answer as many questions as possible in the time limit) was stupid ... the order completely dictated how well they went ... the three guys who went first had the highest scores - coincidence? I don't think so, that McLaren guy was just as good as them in the first (multiple choice) round.

edit: that girl passed too much, she didn't even think about whether she knew the answer

aimstar555

HSC
Techie said:
The codebreaking thing (that set the order for the round where they have to answer as many questions as possible in the time limit) was stupid ... the order completely dictated how well they went ... the three guys who went first had the highest scores - coincidence? I don't think so, that McLaren guy was just as good as them in the first (multiple choice) round.

edit: that girl passed too much, she didn't even think about whether she knew the answer
i agree completly....the last 3 didn't hava hope in hell of coming CLOSE to the top 3...really unfair. Anna was sucha good host...god that's not an easy job when ya tryin to read questions as fast as ya can and the kids are yelling the answers at u or sayin "PASS" 1000 times.

GO AARON GO AARON!!! wata a little Beathoven freak! peace out :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
jhakka said:
Australia's Snottiest Kid.
Australia's Most Arrogant Kid.

France's Snootiest Kid....

:)
im not laughing but i know i should be

Fry

Techie said:

but how else are they gonna decide the order? if they did it randomly it would still be biased. they are trying to find the smartest kid.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
Aaron is living proof of the the supremacy of the male species and the asian race.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Techie said:
well they should have been a bit more "brainier" at the codebreaker... *rolls eyes*

those 3 at the final deserve it because they were all the heat winners anyway. The other 3 would have no chance against them, as proven in the heat..why bother inviting them back :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)