• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Australia's Next Top Model Cycle 3 (2 Viewers)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:
well. jordan is out :( Shame.

I thought it would be 100% alice to win. But now that the audience can vote, it might be a LOT closer than we thought.
the audience cant vote, it's a sham.

they picked a winner ages ago, i saw jordan at ruby rabbits 2 weeks ago and she said she knew who won but wasn't allowed to tell me.

alice's picture was amazing, stephs was terrible. end of story.

if alice doesn't win i am molotov cocktail-ing my television.

justCARLA

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
You have never been to a job interview.

When you want a reception job, and he asks you what you want from this job, you don't say "money. I'm only here for the money" even if it's the truth. You are a professional and you say "I want the experience in a busy environment and to challenge myself" etc.

You kiss ass as much as you can.
And you know I've never been to a job interview how? Don't assume things to try and aid your arguement. Napoleon got the answer he was after.. that's all that needs to be said.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
justCARLA said:
And you know I've never been to a job interview how? Don't assume things to try and aid your arguement. Napoleon got the answer he was after.. that's all that needs to be said.
ahem.

AND WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH THE EXPERT ON ALL THINGS PROFESSIONAL HIGH SCHOOL KIDDIE?

justCARLA

HSC
AsyLum said:
ahem.

AND WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH THE EXPERT ON ALL THINGS PROFESSIONAL HIGH SCHOOL KIDDIE?

I never said I was an expert at anything, kiddie.
Age and whether or not I'm in highschool is irrelevant and it's quite pathetic that's all you can think to form an arguement. two fairy claps for you. bah
if you think you're so superior then act your age.:bomb:

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
actually, your age is important. As tulipa mentioned several posts back, your age being the same/similar to that of jordan's goes some way to justify your opinion (however misguided it may be).

Basically, just because Napoleon WANTED the truth, doesn't mean jordan had to give it to him. How would he know if she was lying or not at the time?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
justCARLA said:
I never said I was an expert at anything, kiddie.
Age and whether or not I'm in highschool is irrelevant and it's quite pathetic that's all you can think to form an arguement. two fairy claps for you. bah
if you think you're so superior then act your age.:bomb:
You bandy around the fact that we aren't industry experts or some hodge podge and then you sprout this bullshit about equality due to the fact we call your obvious expertness into account.

and you would know what a professional model would do in that situation, how?

and you would know that a professional model never speaks the truth, how?
My argument was the reversal of the questions posited towards you, with your obvious standards and knowledge of all things.

HSC
N/A
Gah. I shed a few tears at Jordan's elimination :(

Whilst I love Jordan, I wouldn't have done the same in her position. Napoleon is obviously a stirrer.

And whilst I may not be a model, I've worked in a number of competitive situations and totally agree with what the others have said. You kiss butt and act as professional and you can, because the moment you start speaking bluntly (or 'bitching') in public is the moment when everyone starts demanding a higher standard from you to balance out the attitude. A perfect example would be Paloma - we hate her still because she's a immature bitch, but we'd be incensed if she wasn't actually a good poser too.

I don't know who I support anymore. In a way it's so unfortunate Alice got angry and focussed in LA because that gave her the focus to finally producing the good stuff... she really could win now. That being said, I love Stef and think she could become the next Miranda Kerr or something. Stef has really dead eyes though :/

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Gah. I shed a few tears at Jordan's elimination :(

Whilst I love Jordan, I wouldn't have done the same in her position. Napoleon is obviously a stirrer.

And whilst I may not be a model, I've worked in a number of competitive situations and totally agree with what the others have said. You kiss butt and act as professional and you can, because the moment you start speaking bluntly (or 'bitching') in public is the moment when everyone starts demanding a higher standard from you to balance out the attitude. A perfect example would be Paloma - we hate her still because she's a immature bitch, but we'd be incensed if she wasn't actually a good poser too.

I don't know who I support anymore. In a way it's so unfortunate Alice got angry and focussed in LA because that gave her the focus to finally producing the good stuff... she really could win now. That being said, I love Stef and think she could become the next Miranda Kerr or something. Stef has really dead eyes though :/
remember melrose from the last AmerNTM? she had one of the Worst attitudes ever, and produced excellent photos, but we all still pretty much hated her.

HSC
N/A
ugh don't remind me of freakin' melrose!

Human nature doesn't like bitches to win. We always find some way to cut them down, unless they're so good we can't afford to (eg Naomi Campbell)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Canada's Next Top Model Season 2

Cori:

Gina:

Jacqueline:

Mika:

Mo:

Continued below...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rebecca:

Sinead:

Stef:

Tara:

Tia:

GROUP:

Can I just say....

HELLLO CANADA

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha at least this season was better than last :p

They all looked like trailer trash last season haha

But yeah, I'd love to have seen more provocative stuff, I think the lingerie stuff was pretty cool early on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)