• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Australia's Next Top Model Series 4 (1 Viewer)

HSC
what does everyone think of the girls?

i cant stand rebecca and alexandra...hope they get booted off soon

and i love caris

HSC
They seem like pretty girls....but I think they're just pretty. They just don't have that toughness for the modeling world. Maybe that will develop during the comp but they just seem so young to me.

EDIT: I hate that annoying ranga, opera singing bitch.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I saw it for 10 minutes, literally and got a brain explosion as the girls were fighting.

And I was shocked and ashamed when it said some of the bitchy girls were 20. I thought the "yes, I'm a bitch, get over it, this is who I am" mentality was over by 16 or 17?

In conclusion I am not watching this show unless I want to keep losing my faith in humanity.

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
omg do you guys remember kristylee_

It's kristy!

Here's me and kristy;

lol formal. (I didn't take her I was just like oh hi)

juggernaut

HSC
the girls are seriously ugly. so many look like seedy bogans. its a shame how there are so many stunning women in australia (one of the highest ratios of hot women in the world imo), yet somehow this show ends up with the lowest looking girls ive seen in a while. some are border line pretty but still very very average and plain and no way meet the model criteria. there is only one very hot chick (short blonde hair)

funniest is the fat man looking dyke with buck teeth

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
You look like someone out of my chemical romance.......
It was the jet black hair with matching tie that did it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
All you need is some mascara...but the girls pretty hot. I'd go her. Maybe twice!

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
juggernaut said:
the girls are seriously ugly. so many look like seedy bogans. its a shame how there are so many stunning women in australia (one of the highest ratios of hot women in the world imo), yet somehow this show ends up with the lowest looking girls ive seen in a while. some are border line pretty but still very very average and plain and no way meet the model criteria. there is only one very hot chick (short blonde hair)

funniest is the fat man looking dyke with buck teeth

Haha I agree, but I think mainly those who were picked because they were over 175cm at least from what I know, many pretty girls probably fall behind that requirement for ANTM.

Did anyone catch that stupid pale chick who said she never shops at Westfield's? :rofl:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yess both the redheaded girls shit me.

One is a snobby bitch who (presumably) has had daddy pay for their designer fetish since they were 12.

The other has this holier-than-thou attitude, you can tell she's been trained in singing so she probably has a showbiz mother who is trying to live vicariously through her. Also she wore the most hideous fucking lilac number to judging.

There was one girl who I liked. Don't remember her name yet, she was the astronaut.

HSC
Some models really aren't great looking. I guess they want weird looking people. Strange faces are perfect to put makeup on and models are meant to look different and intriguing. You watch every week when they show the professional photos of the girls. They will look 100 times better. So yeah, generally they are weird looking girls but when they are all done up and in fancy clothes it really does have a big impact. Its not enough to put several beautiful girls on a runway. The industry is looking for strange faces e.g Gemma Ward. If they had conventionally goodlooking women it wouldn't have the same impact. It'd be like a beauty pageant.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Yeah, generally the model's face is the least important part.

They're more concerned with height and body shape.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)