Australia's qualification to the World Cup (Analysis) (4 Viewers)

nedzelic

HSC
i sincerly hope the weather holds off for 2moro
fingers crossed

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The odds have changed from sunday on monday for our qualification as well. That takes into account the need for a 1-0 win with extra time goal; 2-0 win; 3-1 win etc.

I'm very excited. 24 hours left :D

HSC
If any of you guys are going, and you see an asian girl in a long purple jacket, come and say hi.

I'm friendly, i promise.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
my sharona said:
If any of you guys are going, and you see an asian girl in a long purple jacket, come and say hi.

I'm friendly, i promise.
i thought you hated talking to people in real life?

HSC
stazi said:
i thought you hated talking to people in real life?
No, in general i dislike hardcore BOSers in real life, i.e. ones who hang out in NS too much.

I have nothing against people, especially not football fanatics.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
why because the people in non-school can xxxpose you for not being what you pretend to be online (a man with three testicles).

donkeydrop

HSC
guys/girls,

Im very exxxcited like all of you in regards to the upcoming match.

but im also scared. Lets hug and hope Australia win!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
OI OI O OI

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Glenn198718

i think australia can make the world cup but they will have to score really on in the game too do so and if they dont i dont think they will have a chance thats only my opinion ok

UP THE AUSSIES

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Glenn198718 said:
i think australia can make the world cup but they will have to score really on in the game too do so and if they dont i dont think they will have a chance thats only my opinion ok

UP THE AUSSIES
yeah, if they score after the final buzzer, that means the goal isnt counted. and they cant make it into the game. also if they score right after the buzzer, the goal is counted and that means they can qualify.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Im signing off til next week i think. Im getting written off tomoro night no matter what the result, then the grad is on Friday, so I might analyse the game on Monday, when I have forgotton it. Ill either be crying into my drink after the game, or... Ill bee crying if we win as well, but in a good way.

[size=+4]BRING IT HOME FOR US FELLAS!!!!!!!!![/size]

nedzelic

HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Im signing off til next week i think. Im getting written off tomoro night no matter what the result, then the grad is on Friday, so I might analyse the game on Monday, when I have forgotton it. Ill either be crying into my drink after the game, or... Ill bee crying if we win as well, but in a good way.

[size=+4]BRING IT HOME FOR US FELLAS!!!!!!!!![/size]
same here brother - either way i see the night (or early morning0 ending in vommitting

D-Day -1

COME ON!!!!!!!!

donkeydrop

HSC
Ukraine qualified! Now its Australia's time to do it! FIRE UP AUSSIES

CANT WAIT TILL 2MORROW. straight rushing home!

COME ON AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Sure hope the weather holds well tomorrow, although personally I don't think it'd be enough to dampen the magnitude of the occasion.

Anyway, finally managed to get my Aussie flag today, will have it wrapped around my Green & Gold outfit tomorrow night down at Telstra Stadium, right next to the G&G Army contingent, flamboyantly loud and proud. Can't wait any longer now. Will definitely be emotional this time tomorrow, win or lose. Nor will I be getting much sleep tomorrow night, again, win or lose.

Time to go to bed now. Hopefully, this time tomorrow, we'll be singing and dancing, and well, the whole ensemble I guess. Have waited so very long for this : Go Australia.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
8PM

GO AUSTRALIA. ive never seen Mark Viduka so patriotic, if we win there will be chaos@!!!

COME ON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

donkeydrop

HSC
true, i can sense the excitment everywhere. all over my body in my pants etc

Just watched Ch 10 Sports Tonight. Got a bit pissed off when Ryan Phelan mentioned the word "soccer" and "socceroos". ggrrrrrrr 'FOOTBALL"

what a prick!

^___^
HSC
Glenn198718 said:
what happens if it is 1-1 do they go to extra time or any of that or what happens
extra time, 15minutes each half

if scoreline still haven't changed
penalty shoot out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)