Autumn 2005 Exam/Assessment Results...20th July...Discuss and post in here! (1 Viewer)

monzi

HSC
Results

21128 - International Business - 84 D Distinction
21193 - Introduction to Corporate Strategy - 95 HD High Distinction
24108 - Marketing Foundations - 92 HD High Distinction
79203 - Business Law and Ethics - 87 HD High Distinction

All I can say is.. WHAT A SHOCK FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS.. I WAS HAPPY WITH A P or a Credit.!!! Preety happy with everything else. Start my major next semester hope i can keep this up.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
wahhhh :) not that great, but im happy

physical modelling - pass
maths mod1 - pass
engineering for sustainability - distinction
intro to civil - distinction

S

Shuter

ragnarok said:
Arghh !@#ASE!

2005 Autumn Semester 22107 Accounting for Business 93 H High Distinction 6
2005 Autumn Semester 25115 Economics for Business 73 C Credit 6
2005 Autumn Semester 31060 Information Sys.Principles 73 C Credit 6
2005 Autumn Semester 31508 Programming Fundamentals 84 D Distinction 6

I can't believe I got so low for Eco, ISP I'm pretty surprised considering I was sitting on just over credit ;D But I'm also uber annoyed at Programming :\ 1 bloody mark..I knew it was gonna happen.
Accounting For Business- 82 D

Eco For Business - 78 D

Info Sys Principles - 72 C

Programming Fundamentals - 92 HD

Fucking ISP, I was going well in it so it means I must have got about 30/50 in the exam only. How the hell that happened I'll never know.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Congrats on ure marks Shuter. Well done on prog! I thought u'd get higher for eco than acct, lol.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
Shuter said:
Accounting For Business- 82 D

Eco For Business - 78 D

Info Sys Principles - 72 C

Programming Fundamentals - 92 HD

Fucking ISP, I was going well in it so it means I must have got about 30/50 in the exam only. How the hell that happened I'll never know.
Nice results indeed.

I didn't do well in the assessments, and my tutor (I hate him) gave me 3/5 for 'participation'. Otherwise I would have crept into D for it =/ Working it out, I got like 40/50 for the ISP exam despite me rambling on about it :p

I should have complained about my Programming Challenge Lab mark earlier ;p I was sure I could have gotten 1 or 2 more marks but I was simply too lazy. Oh well my fault I guess.

Congrats to everyone else too.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yeah that happend to me Shuter I was on 47/50 for ISP and ended up getting 74... And I thought I killed the exam... How does that work? Nazi markers?

You equalled my programming mark :p Did anyone pip you?

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
jasee said:
Nice results Soma. You don't have to hide them dude. They are good!
Yeh ok

Accounting for business 89 HD
Business Law and Ethics 80 D
Economics for business 76 D
Managing People and Organisations 73 C

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Very good results monzi! How did you manage a HD in marketing and BLE? :p. You're like the first person I know who has a HD in marketing!

S

Shuter

Beaky said:
Yeah that happend to me Shuter I was on 47/50 for ISP and ended up getting 74... And I thought I killed the exam... How does that work? Nazi markers?

You equalled my programming mark :p Did anyone pip you?
I dunno, I assume some people should of beat me, but then again I was like only one of 5 who was still in the room at the end of the exam.

Exactly the same for ISP though, I though I killed it, and I think I must have wrote like twice as much as alot of other people. Hmmmm, oh well at least I never have to do that sub again.

I'm also suprised I did better in accounting than eco (and I left out 1/12th of the paper in the accounting exam because I didn't realise there was an additional part to a question lol). Probably due to the fact I was a bit screwed in Eco though when I got 13/20 for my media report... I blame on the fact that Rateb can't comprehend english.

monzi

HSC
Mehh

Jasee Marketing Foundations I enjoyed alot. My group was stuffed for the major assignment worth 35% they were so damn lazy I hate lazy people so I did the whole assignment myself. But I didn't let them get away with it. I did the assignment, emailed gordon tabener about the whole situation went in and saw him and they ended up receiving 12/35 for it. HAHA and you know what i got? 33/35 so sucked in. They should of got 0 but there is justice!!

I did very well on the mid semester as well, HD and I think final from my calculations HD therefore HD overall. Preety happy. I hate when you get 84 and your one mark away from a HD. Damn. My friend also got a HD in Marketing. We worked together throughout the semester I wish she was in my group but she was in a different tutorial group.

As for BL Ethics. I LOVE law I really do. I'm trying to transfer into Business/law in 2006. I know cases legislation of by heart so I'm aiming to become a lawyer in the near future. I hope I get in next year.

I'm doing a law subject for my business major next semester so we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:
S

Shuter

Soma said:
Us BOSers are nerds.

Or are UTS exams just heaps easy and everyone goes well?
Who knows but UTS has great employment details.

S

Shuter

Buy the good unis guide, but for business/com I remember avg starting sal for UNSW was about 40 000, UTS was about 38 500, U Syd was about 36 000

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I got three gold bars and an elephant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)