Autumn Session 2007 (1 Viewer)

purplemonkey

HSC
When are they putting up the enrolment options for next year? Everyone is saying its up on MySR now....and I got an email about it, but when I log on to MySR, there is nothing on about next years units.......? :confused:
I want to check them out now so If I have no idea what to do, I can ask my course advisor....

Angel45

HSC
Hey,

Just been looking at the timetable. Know it's only rough, but what's with constitutional law. Has it always been like that, a 3hr seminar and not like the other subjects with 2 lots of 2? Also, if there's only 2, won't the classes be bigger? *hoping this is nothing to do with "funding cuts"*

Also, equity trusts and remedies 1 - a lecture and tutes :S? Is this always the case?

Last edited:
L

LaraB

Angel45 said:
Hey,

Just been looking at the timetable. Know it's only rough, but what's with constitutional law. Has it always been like that, a 3hr seminar and not like the other subjects with 2 lots of 2? Also, if there's only 2, won't the classes be bigger? *hoping this is nothing to do with "funding cuts"*

Also, equity trusts and remedies 1 - a lecture and tutes :S? Is this always the case?
It's because of teh PLT changes.

Skills units don't technically exist anymore - we have those 2 extra elective units instead

so it means that those that were previously "skills units" can be cut time wise... so instead of 4 hrs you get 3 hr classes.

Doesn't mean classes are bigger if there's only 2 :) there's less people doing constit than say... property... so yeh - doesn't mean the classes are bigger... its one of those ones that offered bonth semesters, so the total number is kinda split over the 2 semesters...

Lecture and tute appears to be the 'newer' way of doing things, coz of the cut in teh skills requirements... everyone says it's waaaaaay better - especially stuff like Admin where you get full lecture notes so you have a real tute to ask questions and stuff. So should be good :)

Angel45

HSC
LaraB said:
It's because of teh PLT changes.

Skills units don't technically exist anymore - we have those 2 extra elective units instead

so it means that those that were previously "skills units" can be cut time wise... so instead of 4 hrs you get 3 hr classes.
Ahhh k. I didn't know const. had a skills component.

[/QUOTE]
Doesn't mean classes are bigger if there's only 2 :) there's less people doing constit than say... property... so yeh - doesn't mean the classes are bigger... its one of those ones that offered bonth semesters, so the total number is kinda split over the 2 semesters...[/QUOTE]

Is const offered at parra both semesters? cool

[/QUOTE]Lecture and tute appears to be the 'newer' way of doing things, coz of the cut in teh skills requirements... everyone says it's waaaaaay better - especially stuff like Admin where you get full lecture notes so you have a real tute to ask questions and stuff. So should be good :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I guess it's good. But I find it so hard to concentrate in my communication tutes! :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)