Average Joe (5 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did anyone watch it? i liked it.

did you realise she is expected to like the guys for their personality, yet they are drooling over her for her looks?

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm, this show reminded me of the Bachelorette (the crap version of it)

Less glamourous.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but more interesting, in a way.

i feel sorry for the girl though! she was expecting goo looking guys!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
melina or whatever her name is reminds me a bit of trista
some of the guys were ok looks wise...others, well not quite so ok ;)

how full of himself is that *i think* zach dude, hes like 'i wanna leave coz i dont fit in with what this show is about' he may as well just say 'omg i think im the hunkiest guy around'

hehe, i had a chuckle at the end, it said about how some people were paid for their appearance...it would have to be that hunky dude that melina thought was an actual contestant, wouldnt it?

they should do a 'plain jane' series, hunky girl with ordinary girls

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol @ zac, thik's hes vin diesel or something.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol yeah..
i know everyone likes diff things, but for me i agree that he should be on this show, he is an 'average joe'

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
how full of himself is that *i think* zach dude, hes like 'i wanna leave coz i dont fit in with what this show is about' he may as well just say 'omg i think im the hunkiest guy around'

hehe, i had a chuckle at the end, it said about how some people were paid for their appearance...it would have to be that hunky dude that melina thought was an actual contestant, wouldnt it?

zach - he was th eone who at the start said " i see myself as a good looking guy" wasn't he? yeah he thinks he's great

yeah what did that message say? i didn't get to read it all. i saw some were paid. probably that guy

yes they should do plane jane, i doubt it will happen - hunky guy with ordinary girls :)

T

timbk2

i couldnt help but spoil myself by finding out the twists..

interesting..

i found it a bit tacky but... esp all the poses and slow motion running .. (not that im complaining)

T

timbk2

haha yea.. and he seemed like he was the best.. like he knew everything and how to handle the situation ...

"Hi.... soo... u like brocoli?"

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol yeah that dude was funny! and freaky, he just kept standing away and staring.

timbk2- you found out the twists? i don't want to know them, but i have an idea of what one could be, or what i would do as part of the show anyway

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i didnt get to read the whole message either, there was the bit about how some people have been paid, and how portions of it not affecting the outcome have been edited, but i dunno what the last bit was

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
I'd Loved to watch that :D
I think you meant hunky guy with ordinary girls ;) And where have I seem Melina, I know i seen her somewhere, and where have I seen the host:rolleyes: After the HSC the brain just anit what it use to be:p

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by Beaky
How funny was the Indian dude:

"Do you like brocoli"

:D What a pickup line
That was so damn funny, and Melina kept him, so maybe with his professor mind (seems always to be analysing and calculating) he figured she did like Brocoli, or maybe it works back in India, Pakistan or where ever his background is;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
I'd Loved to watch that :D
I think you meant hunky guy with ordinary girls ;)
whoops...yes, thats what i meant...damn typos!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, i also loved the part when they were getting out of the bus (was that a prison bus??) and melanas face just kept dropping and dropping, and she was putting on this heaps fake smile
and then later shes like '95% of them arent my type'
then she goes 'oh their all making it so easy for me coz their so funny n nice' and then is like 'omg, it was SO hard to cut 4 of u'

but at least they dont have a stupid rose ceremony, this way is much better

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
How funny were the wilted flowers she was given by the guy she got rid of first :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)