Average Joe (4 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2069
last paragraph says melana and jason broke up

it also says adam has a g/f ... and where did he meet her? if this was done before the average joe 3, then what's the point of that season? or maybe it was written after

2nd last paragraph mentions melana may have chosen for looks

AH CRAP. i was just reading a forum "the facts behind the breakup" and DAMMIT it had the winner of average joe 2. damn them!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i forget, but as if i wlll, damnit

Carlito

HSC

edit: removed something i posted that gave away the ending without realising it.

Last edited:

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
Originally posted by amoz_lilo
HAHAHA THEY BROKE UP!!

TYPICAL
yeh, anyone watched the bachelorette? I dont think the guy she chose was cute. But yeh they actually got married and seem to be still together so i suppose not all people on these shows break up right after the show

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
Originally posted by simmic
yeh, anyone watched the bachelorette? I dont think the guy she chose was cute. But yeh they actually got married and seem to be still together so i suppose not all people on these shows break up right after the show
i suppose its different once you get to know someone off-camera

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
i thought one of my friends in canada said there was a twist at the end and she ended up with no one
so you're either putting me out of my misery, or you're ruining the end of the season for EVERYONE

Carlito

HSC
an interesting thing i saw in a Melana Interview:

Interviewer: "When the Average Joes come out of the bus, you can see your face just absolutely drop. When you saw that footage for the first time, were you embarressed?"

Melana: "Well actually I was laughing because that wasnt my face that i made when the guys stepped off the bus. It was actually my face that I made when Mike, the hot guy from the limosine, in the first episode, left. That was my facial expression, but they edited it in to when the other guys stepped off the bus. But......They build a story and they have to have some great facial expressions, so often you would of seen exaggerated facial expressens, where they actually slowed it down or paused on a spit second. "

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
so how long was it til her n jason broke up?

yeah thats reality tv shows, they edit things to persuade ppl

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
an interesting thing i saw in a Melana Interview:

Interviewer: "When the Average Joes come out of the bus, you can see your face just absolutely drop. When you saw that footage for the first time, were you embarressed?"

Melana: "Well actually I was laughing because that wasnt my face that i made when the guys stepped off the bus. It was actually my face that I made when Mike, the hot guy from the limosine, in the first episode, left. That was my facial expression, but they edited it in to when the other guys stepped off the bus. But......They build a story and they have to have some great facial expressions, so often you would of seen exaggerated facial expressens, where they actually slowed it down or paused on a spit second. "
ah damn them, i HATE how they chop and edit, sneaky
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
so how long was it til her n jason broke up?
something i looked up and i think posted before said it was after they came back from their holiday that they had after aj1. so when they left, they were already not a couple

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)