average marks (1 Viewer)

aricho

HSC
N/A
im just thinking, if i get pretty crappy marks say like 60% would it still be worth me doing 4 unit?

at the moment im doing 4u eng, 4u maths, business and economics.

HSC
If that's a raw mark of 60 that's not bad, well it will scale well in any case.

Much depends how you are going in other subjects....

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
ask your teacher, who (hopefully) is experienced and knows what sort of marks it takes to go well in 4 unit, and whether it is worth your while doing it.

But if theyre raw marks of 60 in an exam that's not exceptionally easy, I think you'd be looking at about a band 5 - potentially more if you work harder or if you're doing really hard exams.

in the hsc, i reckon i only got a raw mark of around 60% judging from the number of questions i didnt finish, and i got 88 as my final mark

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

In my trials I got 68%, ended up with 93 HSC mark, averaged about 60-100% in the year

candybink

HSC
It all sounds so reassuring, but i still feel awful, I've had two assessments, 64.5% and 59.2%. and even though my teacher says that's good, I'm third in a class of 4, so i feel like i'm failing.

Bank$

HSC
Lucky i found this thread my 4u 1st assessment is on 2morrow and i thought that like any other subject >85% is required. but i will still aim for the best i can :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)