away & stimulus booklet (1 Viewer)

MiSSi

hey, i do away by michael gow (changing self). i was wondering what items from the stimulus booklet relate to away? thanks

Ninja

Away

hey..... i do away too and im having a bit of trouble with it too..... always seem to do really bad when it comes to section 3....
anyways i use sky high from the stimulus booklet...... basically relate the changing perspectives of gwen and coral to the growth and maturity of hannah robert............. uuummm...... i talk about the change through circumstance and time and stuff like that.... hope it helps!!
good luck!!

getz

ey, the structure for the english paper 1- section 3: is 'AWAY', stimulus booklet [mine's THE DOOR & SKY-HIGH..you cant do the others coz there all related to "changing world" & "perspective", i reckon 'The Door' & 'Sky-HIGH' is kinda related more 2 changing perspective as well] & related text right? What's your related text? Mine is: 'LIFE AS A HOUSE'..(anyone knows this film? Or anyone doin this related text as well?) BTW, What are your thoughts on Coral & Gwen?

MiSSi

yeah im using the door and sky high just making sure. my related text is weeping in the forest by archie roach and six degrees of separation (film). u think having 4 texts + away is enough? well im going to talk about coral in my essay. i dont really have thoughts on them.. eheh

craz

HSC
well it should be enough i mean u need away, two from the changing stimulus and 2 related texts. but my teacher made me do more...related texts = 2 of my mine, seachange, away, sky high and the door. yea i probably will talk about coral and gwen and tom being the catalyst for change.

Ninja

ive watched life as a house and i love the movie... one of my friends is doing it as a related text..... u can quote it really well too.....
im using a poem called remember me.... and a short story called only ten..... and maybe sliding doors the movie..... uuummm also my teacher suggested delta goodrems song innocent eyes as a related text to sky high!......sounds silly but works!!
uuumm as for coral and gwen.... i love gwens character! ..... dont really think much bout it tho.... lol
well good luck.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)