• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

awesome msn plugin (1 Viewer)

ReaveR

HSC
There's a new one with a few new features ... although that was out quite a while ago. Examples include timetamps in convos etc.

And for those tabbed people closing chat boxes, esc button will do the trick.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
- Remove 5 custom emoticons per message limit;
That reminds me, if you really want to piss someoen off, copy and paste as many :)'s into a message, then send that message like, 100 times. It temporarily locks up their computer while it tries and loads all the smilies

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
And MSN's most annoying "feature", changable display name. You can never know who is who unless you hover each display name and also remember their actual email address. I mean how gay is that! It's got no purpose and makes everything so much more confusing. Aim on the other hand only displays the username which the person signed up with. Much cleaner and efficient. I also believe that MSN's gui is shocking, but enough with my rant...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
HellVeN said:
And MSN's most annoying "feature", changable display name. You can never know who is who unless you hover each display name and also remember their actual email address. I mean how gay is that! It's got no purpose and makes everything so much more confusing. Aim on the other hand only displays the username which the person signed up with. Much cleaner and efficient. I also believe that MSN's gui is shocking, but enough with my rant...
i like the changable display name, maybe they should have a section where you can write your own notes on the person for people that you can't remember. i can remember everyone's e mail addresses though.

B l e h.

HSC
There is an option which allows you to view the persons email address instead of display name

contacts > manage contacts > view contacts by > email address.

msn shits on aol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)