B Arts Location dilemma ??? (1 Viewer)

gazza347

HSC
Hi, if you study Arts at UWS (Parramatta), and yet half of the subjects seem to be offered at Bankstown only, is there alot of jumping around campuses throughout the degree ?

Any help appreciated...

Last edited:

rollipop

Shmeh. Shmeeeeeh.
HSC
Hrm. I'm interested in the answer to this too, actually.

R

Roxtar

Also very interested. Parra very close to home, but alot of subjects at bankstown. Even one day a week at Parra would be great.

VicerExciser

HSC
i think you have to fill out the rule waiver form before you enrol units at different campuses

R

Roxtar

i think you have to fill out the rule waiver form before you enrol units at different campuses
So we have to take units at the location they are enrolled for...? But we can choose to enroll specific units at different locations, if granted a rule waiver...?

Fair enough. Thanks for your reply.

VicerExciser

HSC
So we have to take units at the location they are enrolled for...? But we can choose to enroll specific units at different locations, if granted a rule waiver...?

Fair enough. Thanks for your reply.
that's the gist of it, you're only able to pick units that're available to your home campus unless you fill out the rule waiver.

i lodged one for all my units, i can't be arsed going to bankstown 3-4 times a week.

R

Roxtar

that's the gist of it, you're only able to pick units that're available to your home campus unless you fill out the rule waiver.

i lodged one for all my units, i can't be arsed going to bankstown 3-4 times a week.
Absolutely great news. Um, I scanned the UWS website looking for which unit is available at which campus. Not too much luck finding out. I'm thinking about calling UWS on phone. How do you find out?

VicerExciser

HSC
Absolutely great news. Um, I scanned the UWS website looking for which unit is available at which campus. Not too much luck finding out. I'm thinking about calling UWS on phone. How do you find out?
look through the handbook

Course

pick whichever unit you want and look @ the teaching periods to see which campuses are available during the autumn semester.

the online waiver form is linked up to the course handbook too so it's really easy to fill out, i'm just hoping mine gets approved.

R

Roxtar

look through the handbook

Course

pick whichever unit you want and look @ the teaching periods to see which campuses are available during the autumn semester.

the online waiver form is linked up to the course handbook too so it's really easy to fill out, i'm just hoping mine gets approved.
Really helpful, thankyou very much. Seriously it could save me hours and $ per week of travel. Appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)