B business / Law questions. (1 Viewer)

Kensein

HSC
N/A
Hi BOS,
I am about to enter my first year at WSU completing a bachelor of business and law at Parramatta campus. As I am very excited to join the new dynamic environment and different transitions between highschool and university, I have a few questions to those who have already completed or are currently completing this degree.

1. Is mooting already compulsory throughout the course or will I need to reach out and join them voluntarily?

2. What is the adjustment like in comparison of workload compared to high school and uni?

3. Do you have any tips as to how I could use enhance my time at WSU such as extracurricular activities?

Thank you in advance BOS. :)

westernsydneyu

HSC
Hi Kensein!

Congratulations on starting university! There will be units within your course that requires you to complete mooting related assessments, and you may also choose to pursue the Mooting unit as an elective. In terms of the workload it differs to school in that you are expected to complete set readings before class in order to contribute in discussions. We would highly recommend that you join the Law Society on campus for opportunities to join mooting and debating competitions alongside your course.

All the best with your studies!
Western.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)