B. Comm @ Penrith?? (1 Viewer)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Neone doin a B comm at Penrith, how was ur fist week?? Wat did u find the most interesting/boring??

I rekon the Screen Media lecture was the best, heeps interesting and shit and the tute for that was also pretty good, lost of discussion

The most boring was prolly writing as communication/ approaches to communication lectures, hopefully they'll get beta.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
hey...

most interesting was advertising or screen media (only tute was interesting i found), writing as comm is so boring, hav u checked out the reader for it?!

overall first week was alrite, not great but yeah, im sure it will get heaps better.

rekyj

Random Stranger
HSC
shit load a homework for advertising... i've spent frickin... 7 or 8 hours on it so far and still only a third of the way through

but yeah, it was... kinda what i expected, but not at the same time

Aerithff7

can be found having a D&M on ps2, if not possibly
HSC
B com

ummmm yeah i think screen media and advertising is the best. Whats with the whole writing as communication "joey at 6 weeks" reading?

anyway..the course is ok...just the writing as com' lecture makin me sleepy... oh and that guy that does approaches 2 communications lectures...any1 else find his voice hypnotic?

artfag

Banned
HSC
Aerithff7 said:
oh and that guy that does approaches 2 communications lectures...any1 else find his voice hypnotic?
most boring lectures ever

spark

I'm only doing Approaches and Writing this semester because of the combined degree but they are both so incredibly boring. GET ME OUT!

And the lecturer's voice is so... BLAH. Any Radiohead fans here? He sounds exactly like the dude in the fitter, happier 'song' on OK Computer. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)