B Development Studies in '08 (1 Viewer)

MD45

HSC
Anyone planning on enrolling in this next year? And for people already doing the degree, are any changes being made to it starting next year?

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
good choice :)
only a few minor changes are planned for the degree next year, mainly adding a few appropriate courses to the majors. I think there are a few religion courses getting added to the cultures and citizenship major. nothing exceedingly dramatic though

em_516

bludging..
HSC
yeh, i heard the religion thing too..but i doubt they'll do anything major, like when they changed it in 2006 it was pretty much the same and i don't think it actually effected anyone as far as i know

they give you heaps of warning though, and i haven't heard anything official yet *shrug*

but ps., i think you'll be very lucky to find other people on this site enrolling in dev studies next year..numbers are low haha
craig and i are third year and as far as i'm aware, the only ones on here doing dev studies

Last edited:

MD45

HSC
em_516 said:
but ps., i think you'll be very lucky to find other people on this site enrolling in dev studies next year..numbers are low haha
craig and i are third year and as far as i'm aware, the only ones on here doing dev studies
haha...it will be nice to be enrolled in classes with less than 900 people for a change

em_516

bludging..
HSC
MD45 said:
haha...it will be nice to be enrolled in classes with less than 900 people for a change
what else have you done? or do you mean from high school?

matt, of what, 3 days?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)