B/economics vs B/arts and business to get into B/comm and it (1 Viewer)

deathpool87

HSC
N/A
I just received my atar and may or may not get into B/comm and IT because of the bonus points that I get; having financial difficulty EAS and extra points from U@UNSW. But I'm unsure of if I will get into the course and so I want to have a backup plan to see what is the best course to transfer to B/comm and IT dual degree. So i'm wondering should I try transfer from B economics or B arts and business to get into Commerce and IT. I was hoping to major in finance at commerce. I have two worries though; I'm worried about being stuck in the course If I can't manage to transfer(so I'm also wondering what would be the best course to transfer from but also which would be the best to stay in if I had to) With B and arts I wasn't sure if It would be a similar course structure to b comm and IT and was worried that it wouldn't be something I would want to graduate with, but I was also worried about themore heavy maths side of economics and worried I might not do as well as I could have.

So please any advice about which course I should transfer from baring in mind the fact that I want to major in finance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)