B of Nursing for 08 (1 Viewer)

Inevitable

HSC
Heeey, ive applied for B of Nurs for next yr, also applied for on campus accom at Edwards Hall.. can someone who does nursing tell me about it. Like is it good??? thanks:confused:

Jemily

HSC
Hmmmm I can tell you that I'm not doing it :p come do communicatios with me laura!

NichNich

HSC
BNursing is generally well organised, I think you'll enjoy it. I personally have experience with both the nursing and medicine course, nursing's organisation beats med students' hands down.

Plus Nursing here is a big bludge. All you do are assignments... plus a few tiny weeny little exams throughout the course....

-juLie-

meep
HSC
NichNich said:
Plus Nursing here is a big bludge. All you do are assignments... plus a few tiny weeny little exams throughout the course....
It isnt a big bludge! First semester isnt too bad though, we only had one exam this year in 1st sem which was for hubs (science) which is worth 70% of your overall mark and then 2nd semester there was 3 exams, 2 which arent worth all that much but then another science exam worth 70%.
The assignments arent too bad either. You just have to be organised for 2nd sem as you have your 1st prac period as well as all of the assignments.

Its a good course though! Im liking it so far. :)

NichNich

HSC
-juLie- said:
It isnt a big bludge! First semester isnt too bad though, we only had one exam this year in 1st sem which was for hubs (science) which is worth 70% of your overall mark and then 2nd semester there was 3 exams, 2 which arent worth all that much but then another science exam worth 70%.
The assignments arent too bad either. You just have to be organised for 2nd sem as you have your 1st prac period as well as all of the assignments.

Its a good course though! Im liking it so far. :)
Compared to the super unorganised med course on the other side of the uni, nursing is the biggest "organised" bludge ever...

Che08

HSC
Ive applied for both Callaghan and Ourimbah (Ourimbah first as its closer to Syd, and gosford hospital)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)