HSC
N/A
yes i am :D sooo happy bout offer ^^

btw does neone kno the actual cutoff??

micelite

<b>BOLD</b>
HSC
Komaticom said:
I remember last year there were about 20 Seftoners (all in the same network of friends) on the roll call. LoLz.
Looks like things will be similar this year. I know about 15 seftoners wanting to do pharm this year... i still haven't decided :/

HSC
I! :wave: I knew the cut-off would be a mystery, might have to hassle people for an answer later on. At the moment I'm not fussed though :rolleyes: Wow guess this means I'm definitely moving to sydney... a bit different to maitland...

pharmacist_syd.

HSC
we did it!!!

i got into pharmacy in USYD i still cant believe it. it was my first preferences and i am in!My second preference was pharmacy-CSU orange coz my uai was a bit low 4 syd. I was expecting to get in CSU but i am so happy to stay in SYDNEY !!!!

congrat. 2 all. c ya all @ uni

I

VieTz_88

VieTz
HSC
micelite said:
Looks like things will be similar this year. I know about 15 seftoners wanting to do pharm this year... i still haven't decided :/
MIkee!!! Pharmmmmmmmmmm all the waY!!!!!!!! HEHE Louis BTW CONGRATS MAN!:D

frootloop

HSC
^^ Hmm.... from the above post, does micelite = Michael P from Sefton?

Anyway, looks like I'm doing Pharmacy too :wave:

wongster

HSC
Hi, I think this is my first post since I rarely come ere.

Anyways I got into B Pharm at Usyd too! Yay!

I'm from Syd Tech and there's a few of them in B Pharm. Well my surnames Wong and looking from the newspapers there seems to be at least 4 of them.

Ok, hope to meet u guys wen uni starts!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Me, me! I was so worried I wasn't going to get in because from 2002 to 2003, the cut-off jumped by 3 UAI points (up!) and I was only 1.5 points away from the HSC of 2004 published cutoff, but luckily, it didn't rise that much, so it's all good. I'm the only person from my school to have gotten in, because the others accepted other courses, though they were good enough to get into pharmacy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)