B Psych @ Griffith?? (1 Viewer)

sm88

HSC
Hi. i was wondering if anyone knows or has heard what psychology at griffith (nathan campus) is like. teaching quality, etc. and compared to other universities.
anything would be GREATLY! apprecieted!

Last edited:

sm88

HSC
well seeing as no one seems to know what psychology is like at griffith. does anyone know about the B Arts Languages and applied linguistics course? im really really interested in languages. oh and do u know if it would be combine this with any other degrees. i really really dont know what to do!!

renaethebest

HSC
ciao shaney you sexy beast
how are u.hope u didnt think this was a helpful reply. um ive heard some ugly things about griffith. anyway help me should i do the whole transfer thing? gosh
cya friday buddy
p.s. chi ti piace?

sm88

HSC
HAHAHA. lol. come ho gi* detto non mi piace nessuno! è perche non mi dici mai chi TI piace? lol. ci vediamo venerdi.

renaethebest

HSC
where is the love ass goblin? dov'e? oh and i think u should pursue your real dream of hairdressing, forget about what your parents say. do what will make u happy :)

Hercules6

HSC
Psychology is generally done at the Mt Gravatt campus

sandrawashear

HSC
i did a year of psych in GU before i changed universities to UQ.
it was good. i dont know why people dont like it.
you make friends really easily and people are generally helpful - there is heaps of help and the lecturers and tutors are very approachable... i guess thats why i did well there. when i was there... they used like really good textbooks.. especially if you do end up doing a human behavioural class.

anyways.. hope that helps... i still have notes and information on the classes.. even though that was like 2 years ago... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)