• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

B Psychology (1 Viewer)

euphoria

My first genius idea was to sit down with the newspaper and search for people doing B Psych at Macquarie, but that proved to be pretty hopeless. So I thought I'd try this.... WHO IS STUDYING B PSYCH AT MACQAURIE FOR 2004??????
:D Thank you for your co-operation :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha lol!! i thought of doing that as well but then i figured i wouldn't know the people's names in my course anyway

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i'm doing a B arts-Psychology which mimics the exact course structure of B pysch for the 3 years minus 3 units (which i'll choose as an elective anywayz)..

but technically, no.,.. me no Bpsych student :/

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
ROFL! You're an anxious one aren't you, euphoria. :rofl:

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
i'm a b/arts psych person as well, with the same plan as cyan_phoenix in regards to electives. And I'm freaking out because I don't know a soul starting this year.

euphoria

I'm anxious... well, I WAS anxious. I've kind of gotten over the thought that I'm going to be completely alone at a MASSIVE place where other people are sure to know eachother...
No, no... no need to console me....:(

Hahahahaha it's all cool... chill out till uni... see yas all at enrolment.... this thursday.... how exciting!!! :rolleyes:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
dont worry euphoria. alot of people are in the same situation as you and will be completely alone in a new environment, like me!! you'll make friends easily.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
grrr. ... 19th February for all late round offer candidates... last ones to register, last ones to get spots.... my units better not be sold out godammit!! :/

euphoria

I know there'll be a lot of people who are just as alone as me... and I look forward to meeting them all, including you jlh!!! We'll be bestest of friends forever and ever and ever.... :rolleyes:
juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssssssstttt pulling ur leg... im not one of those people.... two more sleeps and its enrolment time... argh....

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Yay. I'll make sure I take a nice photo of you for your student card! Oh and that goes to everyone...I am a professional you know! *cough cough*

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I dunno.. through the roof even more?
Feel sorry for future students.

Nice animations btw.

euphoria

uai cut offs for 2005? Shouldn't be too different to this years. I mean, keep in mind that for this year Macquarie didn't supply 900 positions which they did last year and Psych was only affected by 0.1... and it dropped... surprisingly...
but don't stress, bcause if you can't get into honours you can always do the arts or the science, coz you do the same first year subjects anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)