B$ Subject Clashes (1 Viewer)

simonkey

HSC
Two of my most vital subjects, extension english and extension maths, are CLASHINGG!!!! WTTTTFF!!!! GOOD subjects should have priority over crappier subjects, e.g. geography or PE. The school is soo slow to fix it upp, who else is pissed off at their stupid school.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Not me, my school's pretty efficient when it comes to timetables, because just about everyone's doing ext1 maths, physics, chemistry and economics.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Oh, that sucks that your school put both extensions on the same line. That seems kind of idiotic to me, but what would I know. Anyway, my school majorly fucked up with the lines and I had a couple of clashes. I was pissed off at the end of last year, but now I'm over it and loving all my subjects. :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
'
simonkey said:
Two of my most vital subjects, extension english and extension maths, are CLASHINGG!!!! WTTTTFF!!!! GOOD subjects should have priority over crappier subjects, e.g. geography or PE. The school is soo slow to fix it upp, who else is pissed off at their stupid school.
Yeah, that happened to me as well. Its complete Bull.

So i'm doing Ext Eng outside of school hours. :mad1:

I know how you feel mate.

HSC
N/A
Offline means out of school time, right? Or... just not online?

Are you sure you can't fix that by talking/ranting politely at someone? Man, you should try. That's not fair. =(

Our matrix is pretty much sorted after people put in subject selections so that it all works out. Some people had to have reserve choices, I think, but that's about it.

But English Ext and Ag had morning classes and their teachers just scheduled them whenever. Major clashing.

Jachie

HSC
At my school, offline means out of school hours, ie classes before or after school. I have Philosophy offline, every Wednesday afternoon until five.

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
At my school, offline means out of school hours, ie classes before or after school. I have Philosophy offline, every Wednesday afternoon until five.
That's what I thought. Isn't philosophy by correspondence, though?

Jachie

HSC
vulgarfraction said:
That's what I thought. Isn't philosophy by correspondence, though?
Nope. The head of VA teaches us. :rofl:

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
What kind of freak-school would make Modern History and English Extension clash?! ARGH. I have to do it at TAFE now!

Dave2007

HSC
simonloo said:
Not me, my school's pretty efficient when it comes to timetables, because just about everyone's doing ext1 maths, physics, chemistry and economics.
At my school thats what we call "the asian standby". Its not a racist term, its just a fact that thats what nearly every asian at our school does (alot moving on to 4U maths).

Anyway i see no reason why its so bad having to do it offline...but if subjects clash so you cant do them at all, your school is failing in its duty to you to provide a broad curriculum of studies. Hence, complain to your teacher, then the head of department, the director of studies, the principal, and then the board of studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)