BABS1201 course outline (1 Viewer)

CharlieR000

HSC
Hi there,
could any 09 first year med sci'er or any other kind person please post the course outline/syllabus for BABS1201? And if you have it, also perhaps the MATH1041 statistics for life science one too?

it would be greatly appreciated!:D

CharlieR000

HSC
wow thanks! these look great! You wouldn't happen to have just the syllabus with the required readings as well would you?

Tim035

HSC
wow thanks! these look great! You wouldn't happen to have just the syllabus with the required readings as well would you?
You'll find not too many courses at uni offer 'syllabuses' that you can follow to make sure you know everything for the exam. Most lecturers will start off their presentation with a slide that says something along the lines of:

IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
a) The 5 major classes of antidepressants & their mode of action
b) The common side effects profile of each class of antidepressant
c) etc etc..

So you can compile all those to form a syllabus type summary. However I did this for a course and got stung with a few questions in the exams that were in the lectures but weren't highlighted as something important to know.

Same deal with reading lists. Often these are updated each year, so they'll be in your course outline, or the lecture will attach the chapters related to his presentation at the start of the powerpoint.

CharlieR000

HSC
Oh ok great! that helps a lot. I just thought there was since I found one for CHEM1011. I'll keep all that in mind :)

Kittikhun

HSC
The site 'Megaupload' has been erased from the Earth for a few years because of copyright infringement and pirating and all that jazz. I think the owner of the site got arrested in a quite a fashion and had to go to court or pay a very big fine because of the site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)