BABS1201 Lecture Importance? (1 Viewer)

ebbygoo

HSC
Hey guys.

I'm making my timetable still, and I can make a 5x better timetable in terms of hours and days and work and stuff, but it means having a day where the sole and only thing on is a BABS1201 lecture.

Now getting to uni is a solid 1.5hrs trip each way for me, so if the lectures for BABS are important, then I'ma have to settle for my current crappy timetable..
Thus, any BABS students out there... how important are the lectures??

cheers

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
BABS1201 is like a basic biology course and from what I can recall, I was in the same situation and I didn't go to the lone BABS lecture on Friday. But you didn't do any biology in high school so you may want to try and not become too complacent :p

MiseryParade

HSC
BABS1201 lectures are not worth attending. The lecture notes that are posted are very, very good, and more than comprehensive enough; they cover everything you're tested on, and you don't even need a textbook or anything.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
You should definitely skip that lecture and just catch up later

such_such

HSC
If your lecturer draws/writes things on the board and doesn't include this in the lecture notes later on or something like that, best to find a friend who you can get them off. Otherwise, not worth going.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)