• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Baby flushed down toilet rescued alive (2 Viewers)

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Muslim question*

and no, the chinese wouldn't get rid of westerners. They don't hat westerners, nor do we pose an existential threat to them. They will merely be our firm but kind overlords.
What about the jewish question? shall we have a final solution for them too?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-22700607

The mother, who has not been named, reportedly told police she unexpectedly gave birth on the toilet and that the baby slipped in to the sewer.

She is reported to have raised the initial alarm, despite not admitting it was her baby until later.
So apparently it was accidental. Imah call BS on it, but she mustve notified people about the baby otherwise no one would have known about it

greentae

HSC
N/A
mainland chinese people have zero manners.
I think that when you've lived half your life in a line to get food rations, or to climb trees thirty metres high just to get branches to make a fire for food (what my mum did when she was younger), you don't really have time to worry about manners when you're just trying to survive on bare necessities.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What about the jewish question? shall we have a final solution for them too?
No. The Chinese are going to Israel to learn from the Jews, though ultimately I suspect the Jews shall defeat them.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

A pastor in Seoul, South Korea has created a “baby box” for people so that people who would otherwise abandon or kill their newborns can leave them somewhere safe instead. The box has a light, a towel lining, and a bell rings as soon as a baby is placed in it so the pastor, his wife, or one of his staff can come and get it right away.

Lee Jong-rak started the box in 2009, and has welcomed all babies, often disabled or the children of single mothers, that have been placed in the box since. The babies are given a loving home, food, and shelter in his orphanage. Currently, an average of 17-18 babies are placed in the box every month.

One mother who had considered poisoning her baby before she heard about the Baby Box left her baby in the box with a letter pinned to his clothing that read:

‘My baby! Mom is so sorry.
I am so sorry to make this decision.
My son! I hope you to meet great parents,
And I am very very sorry.
I don’t deserve to say a word.
sorry, sorry, and I love you my son.
Mom loves you more than anything else.
I leave you here because I don’t know who your father is.
I used to think about something bad but I guess this box is safer for you.
That’s why I decided to leave you here.
My son, Please forgive me.’

- ‘A single mother’s tearful letter’

Lee Jong-rak is the subject of a documentary called “The Drop Box”, which I haven’t seen - but I can recommend this 13 minute Dateline video. You can find the Facebook page for the BabyBox here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)