Bachelor of Accounting UTS (1 Viewer)

username1928

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone!!

ive been stuck on what I want to study at university next year and I've only recently looked into accounting and I really am interested in it. Applications for Cadetships have closed already, will I be at a real disadvantage if I apply for the bachelor of accounting at UTS?

If I am or don't get in, what courses would you suggest are the besy for pursuing accounting?

Thanks

BiancaC

HSC
I'm not too sure if the BAcc is still open to applications because I know people have already gotten offers into the BAcc course at UTS so check up on that. You are at no disadvantage by applying for the Bachelor of Accounting (if you still can) because you can't hold a cadetship with that program. They arrange all the work experience for you and pay you. Its like the UNSW Co-op (Accounting) program in that you do your degree and then you get work experience as well.

Best course for accounting, Commerce at UNSW or USYD with an Accounting major, Business with an Accounting major at UTS and even the BCom (Professional Accounting) at Macquarie is quite good as well.

username1928

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much for your response! It says that there is another round for late applicants to apply so I might still have a shot. Thanks again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)