Bachelor of Arts/Television Production (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Does anyone here do Bachelor of Arts/Television Production? I'm seriously considering doing this course and just had a couple of questions concerning...

see yas:p

jizmiester

ummm....if it's at the Bathurst campus, then i can assure you its a brand new communications course... they've just brought in a couple of 'newys' and i'm pretty sure that is one...so i dunno if anyone will be able to help... sorry

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
the prodies are at wagga, lazy as, watch films as a class and evaluate, thats a subject
wish i was doin it

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
yeah that course looks good, but it seems too specific for me!
i'm going to try to get into the communication - media & theatre degree...
anyone here doing it??

jizmiester

...no, i dont think you understand... it is seriously like they are all permenantly stoned! oh well, the course has an excellent rep, if thats wat u wanted to hear... and it seems like a whole lotta fun :)

bex

HSC
not weird just... different ;)

all the comms can be stereotyped i reckon.. except of course, us com rads.. we're the random leftovers from each group!

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
lol...oh ok..well do u know how many hours it is per week? cos i'm not into doing much uni :) hehe

bex -- wat course r u doing??

bex

HSC
i do commercial radio- the worlds most retarded and misunderstood course! its like the business side of radio- i major in media sales, promotions and advertising..

most comms do about 12- 13 contact hours a week.. thats 4 subjects.. shit all when you compare it to the sydney unis!

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
12 hours a week!!!woohoo!!

i heard that the radio course at CSU was ending soon or something, maybe that wasnt true, as i can see they'd be a big demand for it!

bex

HSC
hmm well im in the course and havent heard anything as yet... then again we are usually the last to know! there's about 60 of us- thats 1st 2nd and 3rd year combined..

jizmiester

Lou believe me. thats another reason i chose bathurst!!! after the HSC i worked so hard to get wat i did and i thought i deserved a reward... i thought 12hrs a week would be plenty!!!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ok so what would anyone reccommend....... a course that covers the alot of the entertainment industry, and a course that has a lot of employment opportunites, both in ent. industry obviously.??

that doesnt make sense

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i wish i had 12 hours, i got about 30, starting at 8am some days and finishing at 9pm others as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)