Bachelor of business and law (1 Viewer)

mr2yen

HSC
atm i have a higher than expected atar and have the option of choosing Bachelor of business combined with law. initially i wanted to just do a combined business and international studies but now i have this option. If i were to choose business/law and not really like law in the first year, is it possible to shift to international studies in the 2nd year since the actual course starts in the 2nd year?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
atm i have a higher than expected atar and have the option of choosing Bachelor of business combined with law. initially i wanted to just do a combined business and international studies but now i have this option. If i were to choose business/law and not really like law in the first year, is it possible to shift to international studies in the 2nd year since the actual course starts in the 2nd year?
Yes, you will be able to do that through a transfer. Only concern you may have is you might lose the credits gained in the law subjects you do in your first year, and thus your degree may take longer to complete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)