Bachelor of Business Year 1 (1 Viewer)

stardustt

HSC
N/A
Hey, i'll be enrolling in Monash University for Bachelor of Business next month and i'm currently not in Australia. I heard that books are a lot more expensive in Australia so i'm planning to get my books before i arrive, but Monash only provides a booklist upon enrolling in units.
Does anyone know of an official book list for these compulsory units for year 1 Bach of Business?

AFF1000 Principles of accounting and finance
BTF1010 Commercial law
ECF1100 Microeconomics
ETX1100 Business statistics
MGF1010 Introduction to management
MKF1120 Marketing theory and practice
AFF1300 Money and capital markets

Thanks in advance! :D

slab

HSC
Hey, i'll be enrolling in Monash University for Bachelor of Business next month and i'm currently not in Australia. I heard that books are a lot more expensive in Australia so i'm planning to get my books before i arrive, but Monash only provides a booklist upon enrolling in units.
Does anyone know of an official book list for these compulsory units for year 1 Bach of Business?

AFF1000 Principles of accounting and finance
BTF1010 Commercial law
ECF1100 Microeconomics
ETX1100 Business statistics
MGF1010 Introduction to management
MKF1120 Marketing theory and practice
AFF1300 Money and capital markets

Thanks in advance! :D
I'll tell you if you tell me what ATAR I need to do the course

Gmac_0

HSC
Is ENTER the same as ATAR in terms of points?
I believe it will be quite similar yes. I think the ATAR is in from this year onwards? Its just ranking more states really, there is probably more info about this on something like the VTAC website..

jamesmccubbin

HSC
I wouldn't recommend buying textbooks before you come to Australia. There is a huge second hand books market and you can generally get a book for a fraction of the price. It's called Monash Marketplace.

Some subjects you might not even NEED the textbook, but of course it depends how keen you are as a student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)