Bachelor Of Business (1 Viewer)

Beetle

HSC
Hey Guys,

I found out my UAI this year and its good enough to get me into UTS B of Business. Can you guys tell me if its good and what problems and things there are with this course?

fillstar

HSC
Beetle said:
Hey Guys,

I found out my UAI this year and its good enough to get me into UTS B of Business. Can you guys tell me if its good and what problems and things there are with this course?
I think its a great course especially if you are looking at working part time down the track because the flexibility of the timetables is a real strength. The work is not as full on as USYD or UNSW and the campus is lacking in the social/club arena but if you want to work while you study or if you just want the lessons then its for you mate.

vgs

HSC
yeah im also considering bachelor of business at UTS, either that course or commerce at UNSW. UTS is a lot closer to the station but im just wondering if the commerce cousre at UNSW is better?

Beetle

HSC
haha thnx people.. i think im gna go to UTS instead of UNSW and USYD. I just prefer it better and its also convenient for me as well. And like fillstar sed.. im only gna study there... hehe.. but im so relieved that the business campus is near Haymerket and not that ugly brown tower haha..

YAY UTS BUSINESS HERE I COME....

o btw... do you think i can get in to this course with a UAI of 94? The cut off for last year was 89.15 but i think its gonna go up...

konstantine'

HSC
i think 94 is enough. it was 93 for 2004 but yeah doubt it'd rise 4/5 points.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
fillstar said:
I think its a great course especially if you are looking at working part time down the track because the flexibility of the timetables is a real strength. The work is not as full on as USYD or UNSW and the campus is lacking in the social/club arena but if you want to work while you study or if you just want the lessons then its for you mate.
i thought if u wanted to do part time down the track
you would need to transfer to the part time alternative of your course.
in order for them to let you choose the evening classes.

that is why der is a part time and a fulltime version of the same bbus course on uac.

fillstar

HSC
I really don't know why they have two different codes for PT and FT business.

I was originally FT then when I started working I just enrolled to two subject per semester and was effectively in PT mode. No special forms, very simple.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)