Bachelor of Commerce (Macquarie University) vs Bachelor of Business (UTS - Kuringai) (1 Viewer)

philzy

HSC
Hey I have came to the Uni forum to ask for some advice by uni students. I have just recieved my UAI of 82.30. The bachelor of commerce at maq uni is 82 and the bachelor of business at uts kuringai is 86. However, due to the bonus points system, I have earned 5 bonus points for each uni. Also, would it be possible for people to:

a) describe what a bachelor of business administration is like and wat jobs can u get from the degree.
b) does maq uni bachelor of commerce allow people to double major like uts's bachelor of business.

So now I have to choose which uni to go to and I am in a real dilemma. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

spence

HSC
philzy said:
Hey I have came to the Uni forum to ask for some advice by uni students. I have just recieved my UAI of 82.30. The bachelor of commerce at maq uni is 82 and the bachelor of business at uts kuringai is 86. However, due to the bonus points system, I have earned 5 bonus points for each uni. Also, would it be possible for people to:

a) describe what a bachelor of business administration is like and wat jobs can u get from the degree.
b) does maq uni bachelor of commerce allow people to double major like uts's bachelor of business.

So now I have to choose which uni to go to and I am in a real dilemma. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
a) As far as I know the BBA is probably the broadest business degree you can do, it covers all areas, and lets you do two modules, which i think each require an additional 4 subjects. These are smaller than majors
b) I'm pretty sure you can't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)