Bachelor of Information Technology at USYD (1 Viewer)

Infidelity

HSC
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help answer some my questions below in regards to the degree/course mentioned above:

1. The UAI cut off is 96.60. It states that they will accept some slightly below the UAI cut off. How large is the magnitude of this 'slight difference'?

2. What is this course like? Does anyone here on BoS do this course and what/how do they think of it? Its one of the highest levels of IT from what I hear and offers some of the really interesting courses IT can offer.

3. What is this about the porfolio to enter if you are slightly below the UAI cut-off? What sort of project needs to be included in this portfolio and to what level of knowledge and ability is required to be implemented into this project?

4. When do you start to apply for University courses?

5. How big would the class for 'BIT' be?

6. Is there any other way to get into the course if I don't make the UAI cut-off, other than the portfolio. I'm confident that I will work to it and hopefully make it, but is there an alternative way?

I'm currently sitting my HSC by the way.

Empath

HSC
4. When do you start to apply for University courses?

A month ago?

alexialight

HSC
5. I think they accept like 20 people into the degree or something pretty small like that but you share classes with people from other degrees, like the BCST, BSci(Comp sci/isys), etc etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)