Bachelor Of Nursing (1 Viewer)

Sumichan

HSC
N/A
I am hoping to get into ACU next year and study Bachelor of Nursing, however I completed my HSC in 2012 and I will not be eligible for bonus points. The ATAR needed to get into Nursing is currently 58.50 and my ATAR is 57.05. What are my chances of getting in? And how are the nursing courses in ACU?

Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
What did you study up until now? Not sure if ATAR is still valid for you, but you should ring them up. TBH, with a demand that low, I reckon you could get in.

I study Nursing at UWS, and I can highly vouch for the course. There are 4 UWS campuses that offer nursing: Parramatta, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, and Lithgow. If you do choose to apply at UWS, you're highly likely to get in (judging from siblings/friends who study at UWS. Almost exact same situation as you!)

Last edited:

Sumichan

HSC
N/A
What did you study up until now? Not sure if ATAR is still valid for you, but you should ring them up. TBH, with a demand that low, I reckon you could get in.

I study Nursing at UWS, and I can highly vouch for the course. There are 4 UWS campuses that offer nursing: Parramatta, Campbelltown, Hawkesbury, and Lithgow. If you do choose to apply at UWS, you're highly likely to get in (judging from siblings/friends who study at UWS. Almost exact same situation as you!)
I studied Diploma of Engineering at SIBT and UTS:INSEARCH and unfortunately it didn't go well. I'm also hoping to apply for UWS but the ATAR for nursing is 79.75 :(

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
I studied Diploma of Engineering at SIBT and UTS:INSEARCH and unfortunately it didn't go well. I'm also hoping to apply for UWS but the ATAR for nursing is 79.75 :(
Doesnt matter! My sister recieved a mystery mark LOL, she entered as a mature age student (its basically 18+). So, dear, enter as a mature age student. Plus, youve studied a Diploma. My sister studied a Diploma of Child Care, and was offered a B Nursing (currently 3rd year).

If you dont recieve an offer (idk see how tho), study Nursing (EN) at TAFE, then transfer. You get accredited for a year (I think), or become an AIN or do the nursing diploma at UWS (maintain pass average).

xox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)