Back to school soon! (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
How are everyone's feelings going back to school? Anyone really pissed? Anyone edging to learn some new content in your favourite subject.... have your say!

Personally I really want to go back to school. I have missed my friends, because we havn't been able to catch up during the holidays much. I really wanna get back into some learning for science (love it, its fun). I hope we don't get too many assignments/assessments to do....

Yay! I get to start making and filming my German classes' film for the German Film Festival. :D

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Dont remind me

Because if we go back to school soon that means all that homework and assignments that I havent done are due soon too :bomb:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
agirlinatutu said:
Dont remind me

Because if we go back to school soon that means all that homework and assignments that I havent done are due soon too :bomb:
hahaha I had none! Woo. I kinda really want to get back to see friends and even to learn (just not history).

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Our school opens on Wednesday. Gotta love World Youth Day.

bawd

HSC
Back for one day of school on Tuesday, then camp from Wednesday to Friday. :)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
agirlinatutu said:
Dont remind me

lol Assignments always look urgent on the other side of the holidays, but never before them.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Well it was just as crap if not worse than I thought it would be

This is going to be a long term

rolror88

HSC
N/A
School starts tomorrow keke. Looking forward to.. subject selection dilemas and a heap load of work.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
My first day back I had homework in nearly every subject! ARGH... it wasn't much but it was enough to take at least an hour of my time. I was meant to bring home a book full of skills and terms to study with for geography.... just do them during the week. I have brought home my maths books to study for some reason (not exactly sure but It's had to really get into a rhythm of what topic lol).

I think I will study maths on the weekends :) There is time then. I am gunna also make up a study timetable... with what topic to study for because the maths exam in the SC has a lot of content in it which I need to have a quick revision on... well all the time.

P.S. I got 90% (a few marks ripped off.... getting fixed though; should be about 94%) on my mathematics grading task for measurement and trig. It was SOOO friggin hard! I didn't top it though :(. I think I'm coming first in the class though... YAY.

morganjane

HSC
hey there all

i go back tomorrow morning, and ive done the official homework that was set, i have to finish study notes between now and friday for all subjects so i'll have a few late nights on my hands, but keep in mind that once you get to this point in the HSC theres no homework, its jsut revision and study for trials and the HSC, its a cool feeling. there isnt anything new to learn, just reviser what you've finished for the year...
its a great feeling in my opinion, i only have four months to go, and its revision from here on in, its awesome.

Good luck to you all
God Bless
xXx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)