Back to school voucher (1 Viewer)

ImagineDragin

HSC
Just wondering where people have used their back to school vouchers or any places where they plan on using it to maximise the value of the $150. I know it ain't that deep but money is money

moonsuyoung

HSC
Hii!
My parents were going to use it to buy my senior uniform (since senior for my school is Year 10) but we couldn't use it since my uniform shop didn't update. However, I'm pretty sure we used it to buy all our stationery at Officeworks (not sponsored haha).

ImagineDragin

HSC
Hii!
My parents were going to use it to buy my senior uniform (since senior for my school is Year 10) but we couldn't use it since my uniform shop didn't update. However, I'm pretty sure we used it to buy all our stationery at Officeworks (not sponsored haha).
Officeworks is a good option but I think I'd honestly be struggling trying to find $150 worth of stationery to buy hahaha

moonsuyoung

HSC
Officeworks is a good option but I think I'd honestly be struggling trying to find $150 worth of stationery to buy hahaha
hahaha we used $150 of stationary for my sibling as well and for upcoming years as well!

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Just wondering where people have used their back to school vouchers or any places where they plan on using it to maximise the value of the $150. I know it ain't that deep but money is money
i was thinking of spending it on stationery and hsc books and stuff, but my mum also wants to get me new black school shoes too πŸ’€ πŸ’€ which is nice but this is my last year of school i don't need them πŸ’€

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)