• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bad boys or good boys??? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Tattoodguy, it's pointless to continue this.

Good luck with it, I hope your views on this matter work out for you and hopefully don't hurt too many people in the process. I'll waste no more of my time, nor yours in 'discussing' this issue with you.

tattoodguy

Thats true im very stern in my ideas and yeah its a waste trying to change my ideas. Good luck with your self.

And dont worry i wont hurt anyone :p im just a nice guy.

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Lets say their is like a 60/40 split between females and males in society.
let's say i'm stupid enough to believe that the ratio between male and female is that far apart...

tattoodguy said:
Women are fucked in the head most of them, thats lessson 101.

Lesson 102 - women are scum. We treat them so good these days now they think they can say no.
ahem... you sound like you know what you're talking about, but the government spends money to release ads and brochures for STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU. Me? I'd recommend the electric chair...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I just hope you arent doing some form of activity that requires rational thinking, cos thats got to be one of the most IRRATIONAL streams ive ever read.

And i do philosophy dammit.

HSC
tattoodguy said:
No the majority agree with me.

90% of the male population dont like sluts ---- 10% are gay, weak, immoral and desperate.

60% of females are sluts. But even of those around half of them are in denial and dont view them selves as the scum that they are - and they dont like sluts.

the other remaining 40% of women hate sluts tooo.

So there is like 70% of women that dont like sluts and 90% of men.

Thats a clear majority. Nearly all dudes hate sluts and you know chicks hate sluts tooo most of them.

----Yeah i think most chicks on here hate me, but stifff shit, their only women so who gives a shit what they think. But even though they might hate me now, women deep down like to be antagonised and angered, its my tactic for picking up chicks---- make them hate me and then i start being nice ---seriously it works guys. You guys just suck up to them from the start ----women dont respect that seroiusly. You chase them and they run away i read your little stories i used to be like that cos it made sense try and be nice and they would be nice back---but thats not reality.

Women dont want dudes they can walk on. Out of all the dudes i know and even in my own experiences chicks respond heaps better to being treated badly.

It would be cool if you could treat them right and then they were greatful and acted good, but they are stupid rather than be with a nice guy they would prefer some thuggish dude with a cocky atttitude who doesnt appreciate them and treat them right ----- they like the challenge in that and plus they respect him.
Thuggish types of dudes get all the chicks cos girls are fucked in the head, but dont worry guys latter on when you work hard and get rich...then those bitches will come to you. Fucking gold diggers.

Lesson 102 - women are scum. Men we are the hunters and shit thats our role.
Women they used to just spread their legs and cook and shit in the cave men days. Before if you wanted to fuck a bitch they used to always say yes, cos if they ever denied you a root, you would get out your baseball bat thing and kncok them out - drag them to your cave by their hair and rape them.
We treat them so good these days now they think they can say no.

Somewhere along the way, we lost our backbones and got pusssy whipped --We give them all these rights like the right to vote etc ---- now they are getting out of hand, because guys like you are being wusses and lettting chicks boss you around. Thats what happens wen your nice to a chick - they see it as weakness.

Most of the other animals like lions the dudes call the shots except with humans and shit. come on guys show some balls. Every single fucking thing around you is created by a man -we did it all we went to the moon, faught in all the wars etc -- women never did shit and just because they have 2 tits and a hole you grovel around chasing them.

Chicks want real men. Like they think its pathetic if you let them walk all over you, deeep down inside women still want a caveman who will take charge.

Like i respect women who deserve it, but i respect myself more - thats what you guys gota learn. If you dont respect yourself no bitch ever will.
Argh... what a waste of space... i just took out the parts that weren't needed...
I don't hate sluts... therefore i have killed off your theory.

"We treat them so good these days now they think they can say no."
Oh yeah, like that's not an endorsement of rape... women can't say no?

"Chicks want real men"
...and that would be you, of course

"women are scum"
"their only women so who gives a shit what they think."
"girls are fucked in the head"
well thanks a lot for that, it's quite obvious why no girl has ever respected you...

J

jhakka

Your argument just proved you're full of shit. Damn man, I actually thought you were serious for a while. After reading that post I figure you'd have to be an idiot to even think about believing shit like that.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I like good guys who are really sweet and stuff, not dickheads who think they are the toughest.... but not super sissies either. But not bad boys.

Does that make any sense at all lol.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Nice guys finish last, we all know it! Its primal instinct, go with the guy who'll protect me and provide the best possible sperm for my offspring. Its just chemical!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
tattoodguy said:

90% of the male population dont like sluts ---- 10% are gay, weak, immoral and desperate.

60% of females are sluts. But even of those around half of them are in denial and dont view them selves as the scum that they are - and they dont like sluts.

Thats a clear majority. Nearly all dudes hate sluts and you know chicks hate sluts tooo most of them.

----Yeah i think most chicks on here hate me, but stifff shit, their only women so who gives a shit what they think. But even though they might hate me now, women deep down like to be antagonised and angered, its my tactic for picking up chicks---- make them hate me and then i start being nice ---seriously it works guys. You guys just suck up to them from the start ----women dont respect that seroiusly. You chase them and they run away i read your little stories i used to be like that cos it made sense try and be nice and they would be nice back---but thats not reality.

Women dont want dudes they can walk on. Out of all the dudes i know and even in my own experiences chicks respond heaps better to being treated badly.

It would be cool if you could treat them right and then they were greatful and acted good, but they are stupid rather than be with a nice guy they would prefer some thuggish dude with a cocky atttitude who doesnt appreciate them and treat them right ----- they like the challenge in that and plus they respect him.
Thuggish types of dudes get all the chicks cos girls are fucked in the head, but dont worry guys latter on when you work hard and get rich...then those bitches will come to you. Fucking gold diggers.

Women they used to just spread their legs and cook and shit in the cave men days. Before if you wanted to fuck a bitch they used to always say yes, cos if they ever denied you a root, you would get out your baseball bat thing and kncok them out - drag them to your cave by their hair and rape them.

Somewhere along the way, we lost our backbones and got pusssy whipped --We give them all these rights like the right to vote etc ---- now they are getting out of hand, because guys like you are being wusses and lettting chicks boss you around. Thats what happens wen your nice to a chick - they see it as weakness.

Most of the other animals like lions the dudes call the shots except with humans and shit. come on guys show some balls. Every single fucking thing around you is created by a man -we did it all we went to the moon, faught in all the wars etc -- women never did shit and just because they have 2 tits and a hole you grovel around chasing them.

Chicks want real men. Like they think its pathetic if you let them walk all over you, deeep down inside women still want a caveman who will take charge.

Like i respect women who deserve it, but i respect myself more - thats what you guys gota learn. If you dont respect yourself no bitch ever will.
I'm waiting for you to get out a club and a loin cloth, dance around, grunt at me and say "Come! Come, Come my cave"

berry580

HSC
Will_Sparky said:
Nice guys finish last, we all know it! Its primal instinct, go with the guy who'll protect me and provide the best possible sperm for my offspring. Its just chemical!
Protect you?
Then you might as well find a Delta Force unit to protect you, or you like G4 better? :p For everything else, I can protect you under the blanks on my bed. :)
I'm waiting for you to get out a club and a loin cloth, dance around, grunt at me and say "Come! Come, Come my cave"
LOL

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
steph@nie said:
ahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhhhaaaahahahahahahaha

thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while lol

oh and i would hardly think that 60% of girls are sluts, thats pretty high, maybe u mean 60% of the girls youve been with are sluts?

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Will_Sparky said:
stupid question: I though you were a guy?

berry580

HSC
tattoodguy said:

LOL

I usually don't like to read essays, but seeing so many people quoted his posts and protest against him, it got my interest and I actually read the most of it this time.

My initial impression would be- Laugh My @$$ Off.
Tattoo guy, your a humourous guy
Part of his post does have a point, but its just that you assumed too many things, not to mention you have expressed your feelings and thoughts in a rather 'too direct' method, and that'll make people feel your rude and don't respect women.
A proportion of his post did make sense-e.g (Every single fucking thing around you is created by a man -we did it all we went to the moon, faught in all the wars etc -) But don't forgot it is the women who suffers before people like we, pop out of our mummy's 'hole', they suffer before, during and after giving birth, we really should respect women for that. Not to mention how men has treated women in the past (ever since human existed), so maybe we should make up for our ancestor's mistakes.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
you should laugh your ass off. Laugh it off good and hard. I thought tatoodguy was old? he's old and he doesn't know what a misogynist is.

Auto Wah

nice guys finish last, it's so true man, WHY THE FUCK AM I SO NICE???????

i was walking around at North Sydney area, no i was actually on a bus, and i saw these hot chicks holding hands with those guys wearing pants the size of tree trunks and the face even too ugly for radio. That just pisses me off.

they are no bad boys, they are just imitations of what they see in movies or on the tv screen which appear to them as bad.

Appearently + Sadly, chicks seems to dig it.

seriously speaking, i mean wtf?? does it make the girls feel they are more protective?? or what?? i don't get it?? what's so good about being bad??

OK THIS IS A EDIT

i just read what tattoodguy has posted, what Stephanie posted.

and there's truth in what tattoodguy had said.

Casanova used this tactic also, and we all know Casanova seduced hundreds of women in his time. This is his tactic,
first he gets in an argument with a girl, then he apologises and been nice and invite her to have lunch with him. And Casanova recommend Oyster is a good food that women like and with Oyster, he successfully seduced women for all his years.

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i think the whole good and bad boy thing is just one huge stereotype.

i mean.. girls r diff.. there r those butch ones dat r after butch boys.. quiet ones for quiet ones... i htink ur generalising a bit there auto wah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)