bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Pace_T said:
good boys are lame ppl who stay at home all day like hermits and are shy around girls and have a shit sense of humour. i think thats y lots of girls dont like them. and the ones who do, are the ones that know they cant get a badboy so they settle for less. but of course there are exceptions..... also i think badboys arent necessarily thugs they can be intellectual but outgoing and confident people
I find good boys are the ones who have the best sense of humour, they're nice, they're shy because they're not pricks.

Good boys ftw.

ellen.louise

HSC
munchybuddy said:
YES DEFINITELY

i like good boys way more than bad boys.

guys who try to act cool and bad pisses me off because there is no individuality about them.

GOOD BOYS ALL THE WAY (-:
Hell yea! Good guys come up with more creative ways of having fun.

The novelty of a bad guy wears off after about 30 seconds of "lookitme, lookatme im a hardcore manly manly man who tries to get chicks to look at my wang"

Good boys, on the other hand, don't call you Bitch, Chick (i hate group generalization of 'chicks' most self respecting girls do), Slut or anything else crap like that. What kind of girl doesn't want to be treated good?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ellen.louise said:
Hell yea! Good guys come up with more creative ways of having fun.

The novelty of a bad guy wears off after about 30 seconds of "lookitme, lookatme im a hardcore manly manly man who tries to get chicks to look at my wang"

Good boys, on the other hand, don't call you Bitch, Chick (i hate group generalization of 'chicks' most self respecting girls do), Slut or anything else crap like that. What kind of girl doesn't want to be treated good?
The whole reason girls like the "bad boy" is becaues he is unpredictable and exciting. If you walked away with that feeling, then he was obviously very shit at it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i think theres a happy medium. Dont be a good guy, it makes you look like an asshat that will be walked all over. Being a bad guy is kind of shit aswell, it will work at first but goodluck holding down a relationship once they realise how much of a bastard you are.

Just be a normal dude, dont be scared shitless about minor crimes like copying a dvd, but dont set up business selling copies either. Dont go around starting fights with everyone for no reason, but at the same time, dont be scared to fight when you need to.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
ellen.louise said:
I love good boys. Don't get me wrong.

But what the hell is offensive about chick?
Do you want people to say "oh hello, ladies/women/females" all the time? I use chick, my friends use chick, and I'd consider myself a self-respecting woman.

ellen.louise

HSC
Josie said:

Do you want people to say "oh hello, ladies/women/females" all the time? I use chick, my friends use chick, and I'd consider myself a self-respecting woman.
It's just the way a lot of the guys at my school say it. They use it instead of your name the same way they say "Bitch!" There's nothing wrong with 'chick' but now it pisses me off when I hear it because it reminds me of all the disgusting things they say.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Well, that's the boys using it, not the word :p Sounds like most things they say could be considered offensive :p

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Serius said:
i think theres a happy medium. Dont be a good guy, it makes you look like an asshat that will be walked all over. Being a bad guy is kind of shit aswell, it will work at first but goodluck holding down a relationship once they realise how much of a bastard you are.
Word. For once. :eek:

riotgirl321

HSC
tattoodguy said:
Is it true that chicks want bad boys????

Do you recon thats true?????

Also if your bf was a sissy type of guy, and he didnt hit a guy that did something to you............do you looose resspect for him???? and think his pathetic?? and consider leaving him??
If a girl is going out ith a so-called 'bad boy' its for her own reasons that she likes him and may or may not be because he has the image of a 'bad boy'

I guess in some ways guys with that image seem attractive for a variety of reasons, it may be because some girls like the thought that they could change them (not gunna happen, a perosn can only change themselves, they have to want to change, and you can't force that) or maybe its because they come across as unattainable and everyone wants something they can't have, or maybe they're life style of no rules/ uncaring attitude and being able to get by without working and having a laid-back attitude is just very appealing and they want to be a part of that...

or maybe they just like them for their personaility and character and not for their image.

its different for everyone.

well thats my opinion

also it depends on what the guy did to me, if it was something really bad such as feeling me up or something and my bf just stood by and let it happen- yes i would be furious, but if someone was just calling me names n so on no i wouldn't angry at my bf for not hitting them, violence isn't pretty or heroic

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
In conclusion to girls liking these "bad ass mofos" they're just as stupid.

Affinity

HSC
Josie said:

How about "hey josie"

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Good guys are fucking boring as hell and generally uncool.

Bad boys are the shit, are impulsive, arrogant and alluring.

Get yr awesome on.
Seconded. Any girl that doesnt agree is a liar, and any guy that doesnt agree is an idiot.

lengy

HSC
I like good girls, but the last person I was interested in was a bad girl. Oh the pain of hypocrisy.

darkmaster

HSC
so everyon,e is saying that if ur a good guy u still have to be a bit bad in a way that u still have to have a punch up if the girls is insult someway.
is that correct?

by thw way i'm good guy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)