Bad coldddddd!!! (1 Viewer)

tloos

HSC
Yesssss sir, I have recently developed a bad cold, and having the past two nights partially sleepless. With my prelim year 11 exams in 8 weeks should i try and power on studying hard, or take a day or two to try and rest up? THOUGHTS PLEASEEEEE

:vcross:

Shuuya

HSC
Definitely rest, you won't be able to study effectively if you're feeling unwell. And if they're in 8 weeks then there's nothing to worry about yet :p

Flop21

HSC
wtf this has to be a joke

take at least a week off buddy, it's only year 11 and you have plenty of time, don't stress

tloos

HSC
Flop21: no this is legit, aha. I am just looking for some more reliable advice from people who have either done this before or are more knowledgeable. Thank you for the advice, i just stress easily and even though it is 8 weeks away, i can become a stressed quick.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I've had a cold past few days but i'm still running around frantically doing work.

In your case, rest up and do some light reading/study at home. But yeah if time matters that much to you, then you can keep pushing to do some work.

Shuuya

HSC
How come it's in 8 weeks though? Don't you start year 12 in term 4?

tloos

HSC
my school is ummm, how do i say this, not the most organised? it is term 4 week 2

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
2nd week of term 4 you are still technically classified as year 11.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Definitely rest, you won't be able to study effectively if you're feeling unwell. And if they're in 8 weeks then there's nothing to worry about yet :p
I was really sick one time and I still rememorized like a 2000 word report :)

But I don't recommend it, it's not worth it, it's year 11 and you'll be even worse. One day break will make you all better :)

moonkitty

HSC
definitely stay as warm as possible and rest. have lots of ginger, lemon and honey tea and you'll be fine. i'm a singer, so I absolutely hate colds, and I know a vocalist secret or two. but really, not a secret, get some rest and stay hydrated. hope you're feeling better! :redface:

globalpoato

HSC
I just usually rest at home but meanwhile do some light work on my math/English text so that I don't feel guilty about not doing work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)