Bad Marking (1 Viewer)

selablad

HSC
kaz1 said:
lol that happened to me in a year 9 history assignment. If I put in that bibliography I would have come first in the grade. I now bookmark every website I go to on an assignment.
I'll have to start doing the same thing then :D or in my case, actually make up a bibliography from all the websites I wrote down...

agua.fuego

HSC
selablad said:
I got a mark, rank and VHA10 taken away from me for something as well.

I didn't attach a bibliography.

In a maths assignment.

So I feel you both.
This may seem somewhat stupid of me, but I've never done maths assignments. What CAN you put in a bibliography? Aren't you just learning formulas or whatever? It's not as though one source will change from another (like for the area of a circle).

selablad

HSC
agua.fuego said:
This may seem somewhat stupid of me, but I've never done maths assignments. What CAN you put in a bibliography? Aren't you just learning formulas or whatever? It's not as though one source will change from another (like for the area of a circle).
Haha, that's what I thought, so I didn't put it in :( They wanted a bibliography because we had to teach ourselves a topic, so they wanted us to prove that the sites/books we learned from were decent or something. It was apparently for "justification" or something. Oh well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)