• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Baggy Jeans For tall lanky ppl? (1 Viewer)

AnotherAznGuy

HSC
N/A
Hmm im a pretty tall and lanky guy about 180 and 60kg but i cant find baggy jeans for my self. They either make me look skinny or the wraist bit is too big. I always have to wear my jeans really low although they add a little baggy effect, they still look chat when i wear chucks or basketball shoes

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
180 is 6 ft ish

youre not tall son

HSC
Don't wear your jeans too baggy. You don't want to look like a human coathanger where the jeans just hang off you. Eww.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
look, im going to level with you. baggy pants are shit. unless youre a nigger

get something that fits

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
HSC
Could have sworn I had a post here, I suppose my wording was objectionable.

Good sir, in response to your query I would like to take this opportunity to share the "Kid's Helpline" telephone number with you. They will assist you with the dire situation with which you are faced, and will do so in a professional and confidential manner. You can avail yourself of this assistance by calling 1800 55 1800.

It seems to me that the Internet, despite the vast array of information available, is not an appropriate medium by which more sensitive concerns can be addressed adequately. The situation which you have described seems to be such a case. They may also be able to assist you with the feelings of inadequacy which you have alluded to in your original message.

God bless, take care, and I wish you a speedy recovery, as I am only too familiar with the stress which this unfortunate set of circumstances has placed upon both yourself and your family.

beentherdunthat

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Could have sworn I had a post here, I suppose my wording was objectionable.

Good sir, in response to your query I would like to take this opportunity to share the "Kid's Helpline" telephone number with you. They will assist you with the dire situation with which you are faced, and will do so in a professional and confidential manner. You can avail yourself of this assistance by calling 1800 55 1800.

It seems to me that the Internet, despite the vast array of information available, is not an appropriate medium by which more sensitive concerns can be addressed adequately. The situation which you have described seems to be such a case. They may also be able to assist you with the feelings of inadequacy which you have alluded to in your original message.

God bless, take care, and I wish you a speedy recovery, as I am only too familiar with the stress which this unfortunate set of circumstances has placed upon both yourself and your family.
... Bored, I gather? :)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
yeah dont wear baggy jeans. makes you look like a wannbe. *gag*

beentherdunthat

HSC
You know there is skinny leg jeans or straight leg jeans. I HATE skinny leg jeans on guys. It's so wrong... Go straight leg jeans, I'm sure you can get some that fit better than just simple jeans.

Sometimes baggy jeans, when worn right, look okay. ;) Just don't couple with a loose top as well, like they said, its a look that works mostly for african americans only :p

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Jeans West. Wear the style slouch. See how that goes for you

Evilo

HSC
Im 6'4" (193cm) and 80kgs - straight leg and boot leg go well with me

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Go to General Pants and ask to try on some Lee L1s.

They're heaps baggy.

Trust me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)