Balance of power will shift to China and India (1 Viewer)

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Who exactly is 'we'? Are you an Australian or an American? No one 'owns' SHIT to anyone including America, look prior to the last 100 odd years, millions of milestone technologies were invented before the USA was even established. Makes no difference to the world if America vanished overnight.

Your posts are basically retarded junk which I can't be bothered argueing about anymore. And FFS stop going on about 'ad hominem', 'straw man' 'appeal to tradition' blah blah blah, reading quotes from a logical fallacies book doesn't make you look any smarter or your demented arguements such as the superiority Nazi Germany economics anymore relevant.

And by the way with all your crap about using history and current statistics as 'ASSUMPTIONS!' Aren't you assuming something yourself too? Such as America's current power will last forever? :rolleyes:

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Meryl33 said:
Sticky: Balance of power will shift to China and India.

I better be extra nice to my Chinese and Indian friends now. :)

Click here

:cool: :cool: :cool:
I've seen other reports that say China will only equal America's economy by 2050 because China is still just developing...

That dancer should of read the warnings on the Department of Foreign affairs website. She is lucky just to be released many people caught with Falaun Dafa material in china are given prison sentances or simply disappear. It is illegal to bring material of other religion apart from buddhism. It is even illegal to preach christianity or any other religion in private in China.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Hmmm, this Chinese and Indian imperialism is a worry...but my God is working on a solution.

Without giving to much away, by 2010 the asian economic BIRD will have flown away...BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
We owe much to America, so perhaps you should not be so insolent from now on.

That just sounds condescending. We're not exactly stupid either. We may owe them some, but we shouldn't be revering them. They have done some pretty crappy things too, I hope you'll remember.

I've seen other reports that say China will only equal America's economy by 2050 because China is still just developing...

China is developing fast. It's economy has been growing at an average rate of about 9.5% per year for the last two decades. Compare that to 2.9% for the last few years for the USA. It'll be interesting to see just how quickly it can catch up.

I_F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)