Bali for schoolies @ Bounty Hotel (1 Viewer)

coffslad

HSC
anyone else staying at the bounty hotel during the dates 5th of december til the 19th of december?

Me and 19 other friends from my year at school have all booked there!! COFFS HIGH REPRESENT hhaha

gonna be intense, if you are staying there be prepared for loud music, out of control behaviour and people who are there to get B-lind, get WASTE and have FUN FUN FUN..

schoolies 07' won't know what hit it haha

shaemitchell

HSC
make sure you go to the MBARGO and the bounty ship. its a club in a massive pirate ship sorta thing, friday night downstairs they have the best foam parties.

a group of us were going to go to bali for schoolies but cancelled after all the warnings and stuff for it. wish we were still going now everyoneelse is.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's always like that at the bounty even when it's not schoolies. I was there in February after school had started and that was basically what was happening.

Be prepared for fairly significant bills for the bool par. After you reach a million rupia they send you letters until you pay some of it off. If you don't get the letter after 2 days you aren't drinking enough.

sal...

HSC
heck yes! bounty for schoolies.. me nd two other chicks r goin there for it.. from the 29th of nov till i think a 12am(ish) flight back to sydney on the 17th or something..
gonna be mad!!!!!

xxx_ell_xxx

HSC
bali was so loose. i think this lasted a day. i cant remember ay.

if anyon goin to bali this year find they cant get smashed off bintang like we couldnt, then go to a local and ask for arak. its like vodka but 100x cheaper and 100x more trashy = 200x the fun bahah.

jiggymcfizzle

pwner of a lonely heart
HSC
bintang is light beer, sure you'd get smashed off it. the trick is to mix it up with what you drink! alternate between that and the arak stuff. i'm gonna mix like its 1999 brother!

hazzle

HSC
yeh bro its gonna cut sick

i don tknow where im staying, dont really care
just syked for $1 dollar long necks all day every day

haha

hitting it from 1st till 15th, heaps of boys going from like lennox head/ byron
gonna off the wall

might see ya around, no doubt will be a roundy little shit

have a good one

Azzman

HSC
ive been 2 bali a few time 4 holidays n fuk wish i was goin 4 skoolies but a word of warning just dnt get ripped off out on the streets n dnt drink from the mini bars in the room cause its hella expensive always drink out in the bars or go 2 a store called lkie the circle k its just like a corner store its everywhere n just get arak good shit.
hav a great time fellas aaron

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)