• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ban Me!ban Me!ban Me!ban Me!ban Me!ban Me!ban Me!ban Me! (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME!

If you ban me for 6 months now then I can stop being distracted by the deliciously cool BOS and get a good mark. Then come back on the 14th of November 2005 and brag about how I aced my HSC.

Please...I'm trying to retire with a little class...But desperate people have been known to render desperate deeds.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
u could always make a new account even if u are banned

cant u just block this website from ur computer?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
PM the mods. Don't make a thread about it.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Yeah, I've been thinking it might be good to quit this site... but then again it has had it's very useful moments. What I'd really like is if there was an option that would restrict me to only logging on 3 times a week. I mean, I could just restrict myself but I have no selfcontrol. If this could be done that'd be so cool.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
I PM'd 3...I was thinking that this could be a thread to get banned.

Here I am again...~____~

HSC
don't you have enough self control to just not go here? i didn't touch BOS during my half yearlies for 2 weeks

HSC
thats with self control, i forgot i was visitng the forum awhile after, its not like you cant study 4-5hrs then reward that by surfing the net for 1hr and go back to studying

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
What? Self control? BAH!

I used to have that until I met Tee Vee. He's a great kid. His horns are all shiny. And even thought he has a heavy-set frame, everyone loves him. 'Cause of his goody mcgoodness.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i also wanted to be banned temporarily, i asked many times for a feature where i could ban myself for a set amount of time (i was worried about being banned and never being unbanned again) but this site will do you good

ishq

brown?
HSC
iambored - you have the highest post count i've seen yet.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
i also wanted to be banned temporarily, i asked many times for a feature where i could ban myself for a set amount of time (i was worried about being banned and never being unbanned again) but this site will do you good
shes the best anti-stalker as well :p

BuNdYgAl

HSC
the only problem would be that if you didi ban yourself from this site, or got blocked, wat would happen when one day you really really needed this site for schoolwork!!! lol, funny stuff :(

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Gavrillo said:
BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME! BAN ME!

If you ban me for 6 months now then I can stop being distracted by the deliciously cool BOS and get a good mark. Then come back on the 14th of November 2005 and brag about how I aced my HSC.

Please...I'm trying to retire with a little class...But desperate people have been known to render desperate deeds.
DON'T GO! :( We'll all miss you too much! :uhhuh: :p

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Woo-hoo!

So long and thanks for all the fish. I've blocked the forum and don't plan to unblock it till atleast the end of the term. Thanks Gavrilo, your banme thread sort of pushed me to do so. Thanks to the admins and everyone who contributes to the site. I'm not joking when I say that almost everything I've learnt about the nitty-gritty of the HSC (moderating, aligning and so on) is thanks to the kind and knowlegable bosers.

If I come back early, please tell me to fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)