band 6 cut-off. (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
Like above, everything is relative to the answers which students provide. I found it straightforward, but I probably should have studied more.

Anyway, HSC is finished :)

m.jakaran

HSC
I remember 81/82 got you a 90 in 2009 so depending on the difficulty of the paper it should be around here.

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Hoping the cutoff isn't a massive jump from last year, although this years was much easier than last years, in my opinion.
mid to high 70's please.

K

khorne

you br8s are forgetting something. You all THINK you went well. But they might mark it awkwardly...remember that BCS q that asked for diagrams...if you didn't have 2 diagrams you lost 2 marks out of 4. So they could mark is super harsh and it'd have a similar cut off. I think 75/100

SpreadTheWord

HSC
you br8s are forgetting something. You all THINK you went well. But they might mark it awkwardly...remember that BCS q that asked for diagrams...if you didn't have 2 diagrams you lost 2 marks out of 4. So they could mark is super harsh and it'd have a similar cut off. I think 75/100
I didnt see any BCS question that required us to construct a diagram mate.

HSC
The BSC question left no space for a diagram, I chucked a little one down the bottom

BadMeetsEvil

HSC
N/A
I didnt see any BCS question that required us to construct a diagram mate.
the last question was about BCS. It didn't say use diagram but it would've been useful to have a clearer explanation.
I drew 2 little ones at the side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)