Band 6 cut off? (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
UNSW during the Xmas holidays last year. Do u remember the one week program that they ran for 4u students, in which they basically ran through the MX2 course.
Why does he have to act horrible on the forums to some people though. You should see some of his comments........

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
UNSW during the Xmas holidays last year. Do u remember the one week program that they ran for 4u students, in which they basically ran through the MX2 course.
Dude I was there lol.

Do you remember on the Friday when we did harder 3U and there was a circle geo question even the people running it couldn't get? I was the person who did the solution on the whiteboard and explained it all.

You probs don't remember but lols.

HSC
Dude I was there lol.

Do you remember on the Friday when we did harder 3U and there was a circle geo question even the people running it couldn't get? I was the person who did the solution on the whiteboard and explained it all.

You probs don't remember but lols.
Were the names of the people that were running it sim and rob or something like that?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Nah I wasn't there, I didn't know it was on in January, I went one at UNSW open day last holidays
Same I was there. Did you get that tips and tricks booklet from the staff? Which one did you got to? 11:30am or 2:30pm or something like that?

By the way open day was not in the holidays......

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Same I was there. Did you get that tips and tricks booklet from the staff? Which one did you got to? 11:30am or 2:30pm or something like that?

By the way open day was not in the holidays......
lol i cant remember, my b, i went to sydney uni workshop last holidays. I went to the 11.30 one.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
lol i cant remember, my b, i went to sydney uni workshop last holidays. I went to the 11.30 one.
Did you see that massive group of asians from some school in the middle. There were like 50 of them lol. I was on the left side of the lecture room a few rows down from that group.

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Did you see that massive group of asians in the middle. There were like 50 of them lol. I was on the left side of the lecture room a few rows down from that group.
I can't remember, all I remember was the bunch of asians behind me cheering when one of the guys made a silly error. I was on the right hand side.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I can't remember, all I remember was the bunch of asians behind me cheering when one of the guys made a silly error. I was on the right hand side.
That was the group. I was on the other side. I kinda followed your tradition of finding girls, who were all on the left side.

jks lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)